15.

//not a text chapter//

taehyung jumped when he heard the doorbell ring, he had been on edge all week wondering if jungkook was actually just pulling his leg. he sat up and put his fine paintbrush lathered with acrylic paint on to the side and ran down the stairs.

he opened the door and the postman handed him a parcel which looked slightly too large to just hold some pencils. taehyung signed for it and closed the door. he was literally shaking with excitement; to say that he was nervous was an understatement.

what if jungkook had sent him something weird, or even a bomb?!

pushing all irrational thoughts to the back of his head taehyung proceeded to open the cardboard box slowly. a gasp escaped his lips when he was the faber-castell box he'd posted on his instagram only a few days ago.

but there was something else in the box. a note and something pink wrapped in bubble wrap.

oh my god taehyung thought.

he picked the note from out of the box and read it

"hey baby boy i thought id get you an extra little something, make sure to send me a pictured you wearing it, love jungkook <3"

taehyung blushed as he read it.

he picked up the pink object encased in bubble wrap and examined it before tearing the bubble wrapping off. inside was a little pink butt plug which also doubled as a vibrator.