67.

//not text chapter//

taehyung pulled his car into hoseoks drive, he recognised it now. so yoongi was speaking from experience; fuck.

he ran a hand through his hair before walking to the front door and knocking harshly, he wasn't here to be polite.

"what do you want," hoseok opened the door only in his boxers. a frown was planted on his face.

"im picking up yoongi you dickhead," taehyung tried to push hoseok through the door but he stood his ground.

"um, do i know you?" hoseok asked, a look of disgust planted on his face.

"im taehyung, and no you don't me, don't be such a prick and let me pick yoongi up after what you've done to him," taehyung persisted.

"yoongi is here with me and he's safe, now fuck off," hoseok went to slam the door on him but taehyung stoped him.

"hoseok you really disgust me, can you please let me pick yoongi up?" taehyung tried another approach; politeness. it didn't work (just as he had expected).

"no, i said fuck off," he said with a faux smile.

"that's it let me in," taehyung pushed through properly this time, heading for the stairs. hoseok looked at him with a blank expression before storming after him. he caught taehyung by the collar and pushed him into the wall.

"if you tell anybody about this then i will fuck you up, you hear me? yoongi made his decision, he's mine now and he wants to be with me, he loves me after all," hoseok spat onto taehyungs face.

"but do you love him?" taehyung wiped the spit off of his face. hoseok tightened his grip of taehyungs jumper causing him to shuffle to get loose.

"of course not, don't be stupid, i fucking hate him, but he's such a good fuck, who wouldn't pass it up?" hoseok smiled again, showing dimples which would be cute if not for his personality. taehyung didn't know what to say, there was nothing to say. nothing he could say would make hoseok change his mind. all he needed to do was to get yoongi to the car, even that was proving to be impossible.

"hoseok, can i please just take yoongi home?" taehyungs voice sounded strained now, he was never the one to be forceful in situations like this.

"taehyung?" he looked up at the stairs - to where the voice came from. yoongi stood at the top of them, tears still staining his face, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"ah yoongi, how are you baby," hoseok cooed mockingly. there was venom in his voice, and the both of them noticed it.

"hoseok, i want to go home," yoongi spluttered, shifting uncomfortably. hoseok opened his mouth wide unsure of what to say, he wasn't expecting a response like that; yoongi was usually too scared to voice what he actually felt. he let go of his grip on taehyung and stepped back. taehyung shook himself off and straightened his jumper out before turning to hoseok.

"i think you have your answer there," he smirked. hoseok looked ready to throw a punch, but instead he just just gave taehyung a dirty look and barged up the stairs.

yoongi ran down into taehyungs arms, he looked so small right in that moment; more vulnerable than he had ever looked before, not the grumpy old cat that he presented himself as. he mumbled a thank you into taehyung shoulder and taehyung squeezed him harder.

"come on let's get you home."

//ah im sorry for the amount of non text chapters i will write some text ones soon i promise//