82.

//not text chapter//

jungkook shoved what clothes he could find into a bag. he scanned his room to see if he had missed anything but he became distracted by his dad's voice.

"jungkook! stop fucking about and leave already, you little shit," he shouted up the stairs. jungkook winced at his words, his dad had always been so soft spoken and caring towards him, goes to show how fast people can change.

"okay, sorry ill leave soon," he called back down the stairs, it was faint but he was sure he could hear his dad scoff at his words. jungkook shoved his credit card and car keys into his pocket, he wasn't going to let his parents take those away from him. he picked up his bag and hauled it onto his back before heading down the stairs.

"i can't believe you jungkook, you're such a disappointment," he heard his dad say as he walked past, but he didn't want to look back into his house, he didn't want to face what his parents had to say about him, he just wanted to leave.

jungkook undocked his car and clambered inside, he threw his bag onto the back seat and turned the ignition on. then he drove off not thinking about what he was leaving behind.

after about five minutes of driving jungkook couldn't be with his own thoughts anymore so he turned the radio on, the music wasn't the best, some new song was playing that he hadn't heard before, but it sounded okay. it was enough to distract him.

jungkook felt like it took hours to reach taehyung's house, too long. for some reason only just then jungkook was starting to feel tense. maybe it was the fact that he could finally let his emotions out to the one person that would understand. none the less, jungkook felt tense. he parked the car in front of taehyung's house and got out (locking it after).

he knocked on taehyung's door and waited (un)patiently. when taehyung opened the door jungkook couldn't help but to fall into his arms.

"hey, kookie, you're okay now, yeah," taehyung hugged him tightly whist his hands caressed his back. jungkook gulped to hold back tears. he pulled out the hug and smiled at taehyung, blinking off the tears which were stuck to his lashes. he nodded and wiped his eyes.

"yeah i hope so, i really do. thank you so much for letting me stay, like i could buy my own place, i know, im in my twenty's and everything and i have the money but i just don't know how i would be able to cope lining by myself and all and-" jungkook was cut of by a chaste kiss being pressed against his lips.

"jungkook stop rambling and come inside," taehyung grinned, his eyes light up like he was looking that the light of the world- that jungkook was not but he would have to do; right?