112.

can i just say holy fuck this has 50k reads eye????? wh a t how did that happen im kinda scared. no but for real thank you, i kinda hate this book so its funny (and reassuring) to see how many people have read it.

oh! i also have a question! im working on a lot of fics at the moment but i dont know whether to post them on here or on ao3 (or on both!), so where would u be more inclined to read them uwu?

anyway sorry for the long a/n! love u guys !! 💞💞🥺

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"which shirt is better?"

"can you wear something other than a band shirt please gguk," taehyung sighed albeit lovingly. sure, taehyung wasn't exactly opposed to the abundance of muse, linkin park or paramore t-shirts his boyfriend had. it was just; they were going on a date- not to a fall out boy concert.

jeongguk gave him a somewhat dirty look but pulled a crumpled shirt from the depths of what could only be called a heap of clothes. "any chance you have an iron?"

"as a matter of fact, i do actually have an iron," taehyung smiled. "do you know how to use it?"

"of course i know how to use an iron," said jeongguk defensively, standing up, now completely shirtless with said shirt in hand. taehyung decided he looked quite nice like that and wouldn't mind jeongguk wearing nothing on their date. although, he knew yoongi wouldn't be too partial to that, however nice jeongguk's abs were.

the two struggled to get the stupidly oversized ironing board out from the small cubord where it resided, setting it up and turing on the iron.

"take it away, housewife," taehyung winked and proceeded to take a shower. whilst in the shower he could only just make out the curses and shouts of anger over the sound of running water. silently, he giggled to himself. what a fucking privillaged boyfriend i have, he thought to himself.

finishing his shower and pulling a towel around his waist, taehyung returned to check up on jeongguk.

"tae," the 'a' was elongated and jeongguk's lips formed a pout.

"what've you done?"

"i burnt myself"

"how on earth?" taehyung explained. "let me see,".

"tae i can cope. i'm a big boy," jeongguk winked taehyung just smiled. "but now you need to get dressed, you're going to end up being the one making us late".