78.

//not text chapter//

yoongi sat in from of the tv with a tub of ice cream in his lap and a tablespoon in his hand. say yes to the dress was playing in the background but that's not where his mind was. too much had happened; and all at once. hoseok could literally walk into his house right now and do whatever he would do. yoongi knew that he was paranoid, but there was nothing he could do to stop the intrusive thoughts.

he looked down at his phone, no new notifications. it was 22:48.

the tv changed programs, only to another shitty tlc show, but yoongi noticed . everything was so quiet, even with the stupid americans complaining on screen everything seemed so quiet. yoongi liked the quiet, he could think properly; he could sort his thoughts. he filed through his brain and picked out the most important worries and shifted them to the back. there was no reason to dwell over these things too much, yoongi thought.

yoongi thought about a lot of things however not all he though about was real, or necessarily true. he tended to not talk about what he thought about though, they were just there in his mind. yoongi though this was the way to go about it. he was wrong.

he checked his phone again, no new notifications. it was 23:07.

he wasn't all too sure that he was doing. the ice cream was long gone and now all that was left in his lap was an empty tub. yoongi let out a soft chuckle; like his heart, he thought. making self deprecating jokes was his way of coming to terms with how he felt. in no way was it a good way of coping, but it was his way.

no new notifications. it was 23:21.

the tv had now turned itself off and the room was in complete darkness now, as well as silence. yoongi was contemplating taking up jungkooks offer of texting his friend. maybe he did need to get out more, maybe he was such a recluse, maybe he did have no friends, maybe he was as useless as he thought he was. maybe he was nothing.

maybe hoseok was right.

"i fucking hate him, but he's such a good fuck,"

maybe all he was good for was sex, at least that's what hoseok had ever told him.

maybe he needed someone to talk to. just maybe.

yoongi looked down at his phone on the sofa, one new notification. it was 00:00.

the notification read.

"chimchim has sent you a message."