60.

//not text chapter and possibly triggering content :) //

jungkook looked away from taehyung, not wanting him to see the tears threatening to spill from his eyes. he had completely forgotten about the scars which littered his legs. they had faded with time but were still visible (and still painful to talk about).

"you don't have to talk to me about it if you don't want to," taehyung said. jungkook smiled, taehyung was so much more than he deserved.

"no, no it's okay, just give me a couple of seconds," jungkook breathed out, trying to control his breathing. he presented himself as strong and dominant person and hardly ever let that persona slip. it wasn't a façade as such but instead the way he wanted to come across to people.

"jungkook, please you don't have to," taehyung brought himself up so he was facing jungkook.

jungkook shook his head and wiped the few tears that had spilt from his eyes.

"i don't know what to tell you tae," he bit his lip, he wasn't supposed to be vulnerable like this, he was meant to be there for his baby boy, not for taehyung to look after him. in some sense he felt like he'd failed taehyung.

"do you still, um, you know,"

"do it? no no no jesus christ no," jungkook tried to sound reassuring but in all honesty he sounded nearly broken.

"aw kookie come here," taehyung jumped up to jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck. his hug was warm and not too tight, his hands slightly squeezed his back but jungkook didn't mind.

"that's good," taehyung mumbled into his neck. "you don't have to tell me why but im glad you don't do it anymore, there's no reason for you to do it okay? i love you so much and you're worth the whole world jungkook, you better believe that mister," taehyung squeezed harder, trying so hard not to cry himself. it pained him to see that jungkook had had to go through whatever had made him do this in the past. jungkook couldn't hold the tears in this time, they just poured out.

"it's just i feel bad for crying and all, like im supposed to be here for you taehyung, im not supposed to be vulnerable, fuck," jungkook sniffed, he was obviously trying not to cry.

"jungkook, please don't say that, just because you don't wear your emotions on your sleeve doesn't mean that you can't show them," taehyung pulled out of the hug to put his hands on jungkooks cheeks.

"ive been wanting to do this since you walked through the front door," taehyung leaned in so that their foreheads were touching, hot heavy breaths coming from both of their mouths. gently taehyung closed the gap between them, their lips connecting, connecting perfectly like a puzzle piece. jungkook smiled into the kiss, sincerely this time, his eyes still watering. it wasn't sexually driven, and that's exactly what they needed.

"jesus christ, i love you so much,"

"me too jungkook, i don't think i could ask for more,"

//dang this was angsty ill write some smut soon to make up ahahah//