"No way, you're Aurora, now that's why you looked familiar earlier, I heard what you did and it made you real popular and so you know am a huge fan".

Blondie looked shocked, "am gonna tell alpha Rex what you just said" and with that she stomped off.

I turned to errand boy, "did you just say that am popular",

He smiled widely, "yep, am glad you did that, I think Rex is a douchebag, you are one hell of a lady"

I tilted my head, "thank you errand boy"

He glared at me, "it's Dave ok, so stop with the errand boy, especially now we're best friends".

I gaped at him, "you've got it wrong, we are not gonna be friends at all".

He only giggled which made me stare at him real hard, pulling my hand he dragged me into the great hall skipping all the way, while he ranted on things I certainly didn't care about.

I pulled my hand from his which led to an abrupt end of his talk, "Dave are you gay?",

He gasped placed his hand on his chest and squealed, the idiot actually squealed like a girl, "OMG, you called my name"

Did he just say OMG, let's rip his vocal cords it would save me some headache, Cora suggested

"And to your question, yes am gay and thats why Rex hates me, his cousin Neil thinks we are going to be mate, Neil and I though not Rex".

I nodded, "okay then, well see you around errand boy".

"Hey wait up, I want us to sit together, that way you get to meet your other fans, although am still the number and best friend"

With that he dragged me, I tried to pull my hand but he was using his super strength to hold me, now getting out of his grasp would be easy, but I didn't want to creat a scene, so I followed suit.

I noticed that he moved towards a table at the edge of the wall, it was close to the window giving a view of the star filled sky.

I noted that there were a total of three people sitting around the table, a boy and two girls.

When we got to the table, he placed a hand on the table and gestured with the other, "guys this is Aurora my new best friend and our latest team member, Aurora meet Mary, Kate and Neil".

They greeted me warmly, "I know Rex is my cousin but you were cool out there, so welcome to the team" Neil said whilst scratching his head nervously, Kate and Mary nodded their heads.

I shook my head "am sorry guys but am not Dave's best friend neither am I a part of your team. Other than that it was nice meeting you guys".

I turned to leave when Dave suddenly fell to the ground at me feet and gripped my leg "Aurora no, please don't leave me, I promise to be a good best friend, the best of all best friend, please don't abandon me".

I gaped at him in shock, I could hear Cora laughing if that was even possible

This guy is more entertaining than I thought, he could be useful.

You think so, I retorted

Well I think it's a good base for our plan, we can use them. Look over at Rex, he looks jelly

I looked round and noticed that nearly everyone in the hall was staring at us, I noticed Rex at the stage, beside him was Mark and Lisa but no Damien. Rex looked like he would blow up.

Sighing I looked down at Dave who was still being a drama king, he even had tears rolling down his face.

"Fine I won't leave, I'll sit with your team" I grumbled.

Dave's face brightened instantly and he stood up, "thank you so much".

But I wasn't done with him, when he stretched to his full height, I punched his stomach making him crumple on the floor again.

The crowd laughed so hard even Neil, was teasing him that a small girl knocked him down while Kate and Mary kicked him.

Dave stood up pouting, so I pinched his cheeks and cooed at him, we all froze at the sound of a loud growl.

From the wave I could tell it was Rex's,

Told you girl, the idiot is jealous, Cora said

I looked round to observe that almost everyone had their heads bowed, well except me and I smile when I saw his confused face when I didn't bow in submission.

Just as he was about to climb down the stage, the doors of the hall opened and the older high ranking officers walked in.

I heard my dear father bellow, "please let's be seated everyone, the meeting is about to commence".

Everyone shuffled to their seats, "Dave how long does this meeting last" I asked.

"An hour max" he replied.

Groaning I relaxed on the seat,

This is gonna be a long night