You were in your room, sitting and watching TV. Pepper came in your room and gave you a little surprise. "Hey, Y/N!"

Pepper was basically the one who you like and talk, cause she was your friend. "Oh hey, Pep! It's been so long!"

You got up and hugged Pepper.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Oh, doing great." You replied, with a smug.

"How are you and Tony doing?" She was just trying to listen to your answer.

".. well.. okay as usual.." You shrugged.

"Okay? I mean, you love him right?"

"Love? Heh, I don't love him, I mean, we just know each other. It's been a while."

"But it's been a year since you were here with him."

"That's doesn't matter, he and I, differentiate."

Pepper noticed your problem, and then she told you to come with her.

"Come with me. I want you to see something."

"What?"

"Just come." She grabbed your hand and took you downstairs.

"Wait, don't tell me you're gonna take me to Tony, no!"

"I'm just gonna make you see something and understand what you did."

"What I.. did?" You were confused. When Pepper brought you to Tony's lab, where she just showed you a little glimpse of Tony, working upon something.

It was a suit, which looked like his but in a feminine style.

"What is he.. doing?" You whispered.

"What is he doing? Heh, he's working on a suit."

"Suit? F-for what?"

"For you."

You looked at her in surprise, and turned back to see Tony doing out his efforts, even if he got hurt or pain, he still tried working on the suit.

"But why would he work on a suit for me?"

".. what did you say about Tony? That he doesn't love you?" She pointed at him. "Then what is this? He is trying to make a suit for you, just because he wants you to be protected. Marks don't matter on himself but he matters on you. If YOU get hurt he won't forgive himself. He might even die sooner if it did.."

Listening to what Pepper was saying, you were slowly getting into the conclusions, as you became worried and worried.

"You've been harassing him, and he'd been giving you love. Because he needs it so you do. But you being a rough hearted person you never understood his pain. You don't have a dream, but his dream his you. One is you, who just don't wanna trust on him, and him, who never even stopped trusting on you. Would you call him a selfish, foolish person, for what he's doing for you?"

Your eyes starting filling with tears, that slowly when you saw Tony coughing cause he was sick. Your feelings came back for him that really, really hurted you for what you did in the past. His condition was totally wrecked, because of you. He had become mentally weak. Because of you. You can't control your tears now, you felt so guilty and regretful that you rushed upstairs and cried.

"Fucking hell! What did I do? I am such an awful, cruel and pathetic girlfriend I've ever been! Poor him, I've treated him so harsh! I wanna help him so badly, Tony no!"

- • -

Time passed, and you were in your room for so many hours, crying and sobbing. The actions you did to Tony was very harsh. You shouldn't have treated him like that and you really badly wanna forgive him. But, you feared he might not. He came back, coughing due to his sickness, as he stepped in you got up and looked up at him.

His eyes were darkened due to lack of sleep, his arms and hands bruised because of working so long and hard. You couldn't see his condition. You started crying, as tears started streaming down your cheeks, and your sobs became weeps. Tony furrowed his eyebrows and became shocked when you were crying, as you ran towards him a gave him a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Tony! I'm so so sorry! I shouldn't have treated you like an awful person! I've been a bad girlfriend! I don't deserve you!" You weeped and screamed all those thoughts in your head, which mostly hurted him rather just surprised. He started tearing out too, but he smiled that you finally understood his love.

He turned your face towards his, and gave you a gentle kiss. "It's okay. It's not your fault. I just wanted to see this moment." He rested his head on yours, and kissed you further. You joined him and with now full of love and affection, you both finally got along each other.

Lastly, in the end, Pepper watched you both reunited, she smiled as she left.

-

Word Count: 1392

Sorry for this angst, I swear I'm never like that to Tony :')

And NEVER BE-

And if anyone of you may have cried, I'm so sorry again-

I hoped you liked it! <3