186

"Since Chairman Steiner doesn't want to change people, that's all there is to it." Walker stood up and his gaze was on William. This was not a business matter, it was a man's insistence on a  woman. After completing this business, he might lose his Bella forever! His thoughts became even more determined.

Bella looked at Walker unwillingly, not understanding why he was so irrational at the moment. "Chairman Miller knows that even though you're the CEO, you're not the only one who has the final say." 

At this very moment, Cindy knocked on the door and entered, saying something to Walker's ear. Walker's expression suddenly changed. He did not expect that William's squire would be prepared. he had already made up his mind to design the Maple Villa so that the people suppress him and he had to compromise. 

It was something he could not do to see his beloved woman throw it into the embrace of others. He waited so long, how could he quite easily? "I don't know how Chairman Miller is thinking. I think businessmen should be more rational." Walker's body was stiffened by the words of William, but he still said unwillingly. 

"Chairman Steiner, Bella is to be my employee. I have the right to decide on her job. As for the Maple Villa, since William is not willing to accept my proposal, i can only give up." Walker said firmly, he looked at Bella with a trace of determination in his eyes. 

This time, she must grab her and never let her slip away. " Mr. Miller, I don't agree. I already have a general framework for the design of Villa Group, but I need a little design to complete the entire villa. Wasn't it all in vain?"

She did not know what reason Walker wanted to end the collaboration, but she was against her. "Bella, don't worry, I'll compensate you for the design you made." Walker quickly said that he knew Bella's effort and her persistence in design. If anything else happened, he could support her work, but not William.

"This is not a matter of compensation or not. Chairman Miller, I don't want to give up halfway." Seeing the way Bella wanted to persist, Walker was struggling. he looked at Bella with a trace of pain in his eyes.  How did Walker look? Why did she just insist on designing, yet he seemed to be in pain?

'I don't agree, no matter what," said Walker.  "No, Bella would like to continue designing the maple Villa. This is the result of our board discussion." The office door was opened and a large crowd entered.

"You guys..." Walker stared at the crowd angrily. "Director Steiner, Walker's intention is not to terminate the cooperation, please don't care about it." William looked at Walker sarcastically. In front of his Bella, he was so vulnerable. 

His insistence had no effect. Even William had the ability to make the board of the Miller Group listen to him. "Designer Bella, you have to design well, and you must satisfy the CEO," said the board member. 

Bella nodded willingly, but he was helpless. Needless to say, why did the people on the board suddenly become extraordinarily kind to her? "I've always been very happy with Designer Bella!" These words made Bella surface hot. How did she feel that this man was talking about her satisfaction, not just her designs?

He looked at him and realized the ambiguity in his pupils. His heart beat faster. This man had actually teased her in front of so many people, but his face was still serious! Looking at the way Bella was uncomfortable. William was not willing to embarrass her. 

"Since the matter has been settled, I'll leave now." Hearing that William was about to leave, the board of directors immediately gave it away. "Designer Bella, you should go back and design." William continued, this was to take away Bella.

Walker's fist clenched me tightly. In front of the tycoon, he did not even have the strength to resist. "Chairman Miller, then I'll leave first.' Bella say a little worriedly. She always felt that something was wrong with Walker. 

Hearing Bella farewell, there were countless voices in Walker's heart that he wanted to keep, but when he saw calm eyes of Bella, he was dull. He persuaded him that his Bella was only for work, and that he had no special feeling for William to be titled.  "Okay!" 

This time, although he had lost William, he would not give up easily. Today was not the time. He had to find another opportunity to snow his Bella. No matter what, he had to give himself a chance. When he saw the hope in Walker's eyes, a dark shade flashed across William. No matter what time, he was not his opponent!

After coming out of Walker's office, William directly send Bella back home. Bella was a little surprised. In front of Walker, he also said that he would let himself work, making him feel like he took the time. but now, he did not worry at all. 

"Bella, you're not good, so you need to accept my punishment!"  Along the way, he did not mention this matter. Bella, he would forget about it. He did not think that he would remember it at this moment.  "No!" She quickly covered his mouth and looked at the man with a pair of watery eyes. 

"Bella, who made you disobedient, so the punishment must be accepted." William made Bella nervous. "No, I'm just having a cold. I'm not really sick. It's good for me to go out and breathe," Bella replied. William's pupil flashed, revealing a different kind of light inside, which made Bella's heart tremble again. 

"Bella, a little exercise is good for your body!" Bella is slightly shocked. There was nothing wrong with this, but this man definitely did not think of the same channel as hers! She shook her head. "I mean my own sport!" 

As Bella was nervous, William smiled. his Bella was so cute, but the punishment was still needed, otherwise the little woman would not remember long.