185

Bella pouting. The events between Toni and her should not have been here. However, if Toni had torn up the drawings, she didn't say it, she would not only delay her work, but also make this friend misunderstand. 

"It's like this. Toni, I misunderstand me. I've angrily torn all the drawings that I designed. Therefore the process of the villa group may not be able to be completed normally. As she finished speaking, there was a worry in her eyes. At work, she was serious and responsible. 

"It's alright, I already know about it. I'll coordinate with William and let a team do the design for you, so I can guarantee the work." Hearing what Bella had said, Walker made a choice. Yesterday, when he saw the scene that Bella get along with William, his heart did not want him to continue to have contact with him. It wasn't a good thing for Toni to tearing up the drawing, but from another perspective, it was helping him.

As long as Bella would not have to continue designing the drawings, they would not be a regular meeting. However, he could let his Bella return to the company to work. She would get close to him. Bella was stunned to hear that Walker meant to let her quit. If she knew that according to William's temper if she didn't do that design, she would not continue to cooperate with Walker, and the business would be a waste. 

"Mr. Miller, William will not agree." She had originally wanted to hear only Walker because the drawing was torn down, which would take time. Could it be that the was really listened to Toni and wanted to take back her job? "Bella, so many designs are only a year away. It's too hard for you. So you should come back to the company!"

Walker said with hope in his eyes. Bella had thought that he was about to fire him, but he did not expect to be transferred to the company. He didn't know if the design of the maple Villa failed, how would the board look at thin? He actually wanted to keep her in the company. What was it for?

Seeing that Bella frowned, Walker immediately explained. "Don't worry, the board of directors won't hold on. I have a way to keep them from being investigated." However, when he heard such an explanation Bella frowned. 

"Chairman Walker, it's because of Toni, so you won't let me continue designing?" Except for Toni, she couldn't figure out why Walker left her job. That was no small business, and she did not give up on her own, but Walker gave up. "No!"

Walker was anxious. Looking at Bella's doubts, he wanted to express his intentions quickly. But when he said it, he did not know what to say. "Isn't it because of years? But Chairman Walker, if it wasn't for Toni, why would you give up such big business?"

Bella looked at Walker tightly, hoping to get an explanation. "because..." Just as Walker wanted to say his purpose, Cindy knocked outside. "Chairman Miller, Chief Steiner is her." Walker and Bella both of them would be surprised.

"Let him in!" Walker was a little apologetic. he had originally wanted to tell Bella that he liked her, but did not expect it to be interrupted. William was quickly brought in and frowned when he saw that Bella was there too. 

"Bella, why don't you rest well!" This little woman was really disobedient. Not long after he got home, he heard the person who protected Bella that she had come to the Walker Group. He had said that he would handle this matter well, but she had even run over. 

Bella look over and realized that there was something angry in his eyes. "I think, after all, I'm an employee of Walker, so I'd better come over and explain it myself." But her explanation still did not let William captor down. He walked to her side and lowered his head to say something in her ear. 

"You must punish you when you go home!" When he said that in Walker's office, Bella's face blushed quickly. Seeing that the two of them were intimate, Walker felt like he had knocked on a bottle of five flavors. What did William say and why did Bella blush?

The shyness of Bella made him feel a little uneasy, and his tone towards William became tougher. "Did William come over because of the Maple Villa?" He asked directly. William looked up and looked at Walker's anger. His eyes were calm. 

"Yes, even though the drawing has already been torn by your cousin's Toni, I've seen the drawing I'd like to draw, and I feel very satisfied, so I'm willing to extend her design for half a year." Hearing that he could extend the time for half a year, Bella was relieved. Half a year was quite generous for her. Besides, although the previous design had been torn up, there was still a memory in her mind, and drawing it should save more time than redesigning it. 

William offered to extend the time, which should be a good thing for Walker, but Walker did not agree! "I would like to design the Maple Villa too much. If the CEO can trust me, I can find another team to design. 

Bella looked at Bella in surprise. Why did Walker do this? She had already participated in the design of the Maple Villa. Even if there was something in the middle, it was already solved, wasn't it? She could continue to design, which was good for the company!

Moreover... She turned towards William, and she sank slightly. If Walker didn't agree to let her continue designing, William would definitely end this business. This would definitely not be a good thing for Walker! 

"Chairman Walker, let me continue designing." Walker was very farfetched when she was afraid that she might be tired. He seemed to have other reasons. but Bella did not want to think too much. At this moment, the most important thing was to clarify the design of the Maple Villa. 

"No, as long as you're still my employee, you have to obey my orders." Walker suddenly took over the identity of the CEO and made Bella stunned. "Seems that Walker doesn't want to work with me anymore!" William felt gloomy as he said that the reason Walker did not want to continue designing was that he was afraid of wanting to contact him.