168

William had just made milk power for Liam, and when he came back, he saw Bella play with Liam, and his face softened. "Daddy..." Liam called out when he saw William. Bella looked too, but her gaze was a little complicated. He was really an attractive man. She and Toni were good friends before, but now they were opponents to each other.

But she was very clear that she was already in love with William, so even if she knew Toni also liked William, she could not bear to give him to Toni. And he was a man, she was not qualified to transfer him to someone else. 

She knew exactly what she wanted, but she still felt a little sad. "Bella, what are you thinking about?" Looking at Bella's expression, William asked.  "No... nothing!" Bella shook her head. "Bella, you have something to hide from me!" How vigilant William was, he could see Bella's guilt at a glance. 

He looked closely and noticed that there was something wrong with Bella's cheeks. He immediately used his hand to poke open her cheeks, and his eyes darkened. "What's wrong with your face? Who hit you?" He asked in anger.

Bella would not have thought of it. She had been cold applied and her cheeks were no longer swollen, but it was still a little red. She covered it with a foundation and did not show any traces of it. It was still realized by William.

She immediately guiltily lowered her head. "No one hit me. I bumped into it myself." William did not believe Bella at all. He asked, "Is it, Toni?" Bella looked up in surprise. How could he have guessed about Toni?

"If someone else bullied you, can you still not say it?" Looking at the way she was injured and didn't say anything, he was angry and headache. "Don't be angry, it won't be anymore." Bella held the hand of William and said, "This is something between me and Toni. Don't worry about it, okay?" 

The nature of the affair between her and Toni would be completely different once William was involved. When he saw that Bella was not angry at all, he was very angry. Would there be another time? At this moment, his phone rang. It was his Mother. He let go of Bella's hand and said, "I'll go out and take a call."

Then he walked out with his phone and his face darkened. William's mother said, "William if you have time today, you can go home to eat. Toni was here, you can go back to accompany her." Hearing his mother's mention of Toni, a tinge flashed in his eyes. He thought that he had said it clearly to Toni last time. He never thought that she hadn't given up. 

His mother had asked him to go back for dinner in the past few days. He was still doubted. When he heard the words of his mother, he realized that it was because of Toni. he did not want to go back. He was afraid that he would not be able to control his temper and do something to Toni which would make Bella angry.

'Let's talk about it after Liam sick..." William hung up the phone angrily. william's mother saw that he refused, and she was helpless. Her son was decisive since he was young. Even if she was his mother, she could not make the decision for him. Hearing that Liam's illness was not that good, she did not force him. After all, while daughter-in-law was important, so was her grandson. 

"Toni, don't be sad. After all, Liam is William's son. It's understandable to him to take care of his son. When you give him a child later, he will treat him like Liam." William's mother advised. Toni had nodded, but her heart was still frustrated. She had stayed at the house for a few days, hoping to see William, but she was always disappointed.

What made her even more worried was that Bella stayed with William every day, their emotion would be even better. It would probably be even more difficult to separate them. "Aunty, I'm actually just worried about Bella." When she said Bella, there was a trace of jealousy in her eyes. 

On what basis could she stay by William? How could she get the care of William? She was just an abandoned woman. William's mother immediately understood the meaning of Toni. She was also very disgusted with Bella. She said, "That fox is really annoying. Don't worry, Auntie will not let her succeed. I'll go to the hospital in a moment and chase that b**** away."

Seeing the sharpness flashing in the mother's eyes, Toni was slightly relaxed. She said, "Auntie, Bella is very cunning. You must not conflict with William because of her." Toni worried persuaded, but her heart was very excited. Even if the mother of William did something excessive, she was still the mother of William, and William would never blame her.

"Don't worry, it's impossible for William to stay in the hospital all day long. There will be things to be done on the military side. We'll go over while he's not in the hospital." William's mother said to Toni. The mother of William had already made up her mind. If Bella did not want to leave, she would ruthlessly treat her so that she would have to leave. 

Hearing his mother's confirmation, she was very happy. If William's mother left to take care of Liam, then she would have more chances to get closer to William. The mother of William finally received a call. William had already left the hospital. She immediately packed up and went to the hospital with Toni. because she was afraid that Bella would refuse to cooperate, she also specially brought two servants over. 

Toni was very proud of staying with William's mother. Didn't Bella feel amazed? When she was in front of his mother, she didn't know if she could get arrogant. Thinking that Bella would be mercilessly treated by his mother, Toni was very excited. 

Bella saw William's mother again. When she saw that she was still with Toni, she knew that their intention was not good. William's mother knew that William was not there, and did not have any concerns. When she saw that Bella hugged Liam, she immediately went forward to take Liam. 

"be careful with that child," Bella said, Bella was worried that Liam would be scared. The mother of William took Liam over and looked at Bella with a cold gaze, "Liam is my grandson. I don't need you to worry about him, I know that Liam may be close to you, but in the end, he has nothing to do with you, so I don't need  you to take care of him like this."

William's mother's words made Bella's heart uncomfortable, but when she saw Liam's wide-eyed and curious look, she didn't want to quarrel and shock the child. "Mommy..."  Instead, Liam felt that the atmosphere was not right and wanted to return to Bella. "Liam, she's not your mother." William's mother immediately stopped and looked at Bella ferociously.