31

"You want to take Tony's half assets, you'll just dream it." Vanessa shouted: "Now, the person who is by Tony's side id me. You are just a loser."

"Is that right?" Bella, and said, "You seem to feel very good about yourself. I remember him last night when he came to me and said a lot to me. How about that! Hmm... Do you need me to repeat it for you?"

Vanessa, at the other end of the phone, her face was terrible.

Her narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and her pupil was filled with a hint of anger. She suddenly remembered that last night, she had indeed seen Bella and Tony appear one after another.

Could they?

Impossible!

Impossible!

The person Tony loved was her!

Seeing that the other party was silent, Bella added even more aggressive to her: "Vanessa, do you think that in the past four years, he doesn't have any affection on me? The reason why he chose you is that you dump him before. He gives you the best now to let you taste the bitterness in the future.

Last night, when she returned to the banquet with Tony, she saw Vanessa staring at her.

But at that time, she had been pulled by Toni to cut the cake.

If she had guessed correctly, Vanessa would have seen her and Tony entering the venue one after another.

She purposely said this to make Vanessa scared. After all, she knew that If Vanessa was in a bad mood, she would be in good.

"You lie. You just want to lie. He loves me, so he just dumped you after I came back," Vanessa severed. "Don't forget, how did your son die?"

Vanessa mentioned her son.

Bella's heart it suddenly hurt!

This was Bella's weakness.

How could she forget how her son died?

Bella held back the hatred in her heart and gritted her teeth: "Vanessa, don't forget that we haven't divorced yet. Not only do I want Tony's entire assets, but I also wish you and your son despised by the world forever."

"Bella, you don't have that ability." Vanessa sneered coldly, "If your back-up is just Mr. Miller, then I'll tell you that both of you will be destroyed."

"I'm not afraid tot ell you that Tony has already started dealing with the Miller's Corporation. It won't be long before Miller's Corporation's business in the US would be disintegrated. At that time, Mr. Miller will be able to roll back to abroad, and you..." Vanessa got closer to her phone and said in her tone, "I'll sell you to Cambodia and let you live a miserable life that never ends."

To what extent can a woman be malicious?

Vanessa was a good example.

However, Vanessa mentioned Mr. Miller.

Bella was silent.

"Hmm, Bella you can't beat me." Vanessa arrogantly finished and hung up.

Bella's expression on her face was solemn now.

Even though Miller's Group is also the top tycoon in New Orleans, after all, it was only this year that it returned to this country to develop its business.

Tony, who had been working hard for a long time, had the advantage.

She could not help worrying about Mr. Miller.

At night, as she was about to get off work; she remembered Vanessa's words in mind and intentionally went to talk to Cindy, hoping to know from her about the current situation of the Miller's Corporation.

"Bella, are you looking for Mr. Miller?" Cindy was ready for off-work. She smiled at her as she came over.

"Yes, has he been busy lately?" Bella got closer to Cindy's desk and asked softly.

Cindy was still doing what she was doing. She said, "he was quite busy as if there's an obstacle in the business. During your vacation, Mr. Miller seems to work overtime every day until the wee hours. he even slept in the company once.

"I didn't know?" Bella frowned.

Could it be that Vanessa was telling the truth, Tony started working on the Miller's Corporation?

If it was all because of her, then did she indirectly harm Mr. MIller?

"Bella, you came to find me?" Mr. Miller's low voice came from behind Bella.

Bella turned around and smiled, awkwardly at Mr. Miller. "I suddenly remembered that there were still some designs need to change in the documents."

Then, she rushed to the elevator.

This was a little awkward.

Bella, who entered the elevator, could not help but sweat a little.

Mr. Miller warned her not to be too close to Mr. Miller, and to keep a distance from him. Just now, she had deliberately asked Cindy about him and lied that she was looking for Mr. Miller.

If Mr. Miller were that Mr. Steiner, she would be punished again.

why was she so unsettled?

...

It was colder at night!

Bella wore a pink dress, lying on the sofa lazily and reading.

One side of the shoulder strap slipped slightly, revealing her snow-white breast.

The light suddenly went out.

Bella frowned slightly. was it power off?

A familiar cold, grassy scent flared up her nose, accompanied by a sexy mellow subwoofer voice: "You, little demon."

It turned out that Mr. Steiner was here.

Then a massive sense of oppression overwhelmed her.

She thought he would not come tonight.

"Mr.Steiner," When she thought about the previous punishment, Bella trembled "I'm obedient."

"Yes." He responded lowly, his hands touching her, his overbearing kiss covering her lips.

She was so charming that when he saw her, he could not resist the desire.

Mr. Steiner carried Bella from the sofa to the bedroom.

After a few rounds of sex, Bella was exhausted and fell asleep.

Seeing that Bella had fallen asleep Mr. Steiner picked the silk quilt and gently covered her.

After a long time, in the darkness, someone suddenly opened her eyes.

She moved lightly and took out a phone under the pillow.

The phone screen was a little radiant, but it was enough to illuminate a small area.

Yes, she had a purpose. She was pretending to be asleep.

When Mr. Steiner, who was panting, calmed down. She guessed that he should be asleep.

After all, the whole night's intercourse also needed great physical effort.

Bella turned on the phone and gently extended her arm towards the person's face.

Her fingers completely touched Mr. Steiner's mask. As Bella slowly uncovered the mask, Mr. Steiner's faces gradually exposed to her.