159

Bella's heart warmed up. Although she was confident in front of William's mother, she only knew it. In fact, she felt inferior, feeling that she was not worthy of William. However, the steadfast attitude of William really made her feel very secure. 

Bella could not help but turn her head to look at William. She found that William was looking at her with a smile. "William, you're so confused." William's mother looked at her son's attachment and became even more disgusted with Bella, but she knew that today was not fruitful, she could only leave in a hurry.

After William's mother was gone, Bella did not feel relaxed. Her heart was always filled with the words of William's mother and Toni. She had given birth to a child and had also been divorced. before Bella wanted to think about it, William looked seriously into her eyes and said, "Bella,don't think too much. I like it. Now that you're willing to give me a chance, I'm really happy. Don't doubt yourself because of them. I've always been the one to reach you between us, and you are the luckiest thing in my life is that you're willing to give me a chance to be with me."

His Bella had finally affected him, and he must not let anything undermine their relationship. "Mmm..." Bella knew that William liked her and liked her very much. She could not think about her mother's words, but she could not help thinking of Toni.

At first, when she had no choice and couldn't find a job, it was Toni who had helped her. She always remembered this kindness, so she felt more sorry for her now. Maybe when she had time, she should find Toni and talk to her honestly. Bella sat on the bedside and sing a nursery song to Liam, as usual, "Little bunny, open the door, open quickly, I want to come in."

Just then, the door to the ward was opened. Bella looked over and saw a woman looking at Liam with tears, 'My baby, why have you hospitalized again? Mom come to see you." She quickly approached and squeezed Bella aside.

Bella was a little startled. This woman she saw was the same woman she saw at the entrance of the villa. She still clearly remembered the contempt in her eyes. She's Liam's mother! "Mommy..." Liam's yelled, but Bella's whole body would stiffen up. This mother did not call her. Liam's biological mother came back, and all the hope in her heart suddenly seemed to have stepped on empty, leaving her face pale.

She had thought that William hid Liam's identity from her. But now that Liam's biological mother had arrived, her guess was wrong. Liam was not her child. However, this child looked like her! Moreover, it was still the same blood type. Liam's mother finally noticed Bella. There was a hint of coldness in her eyes, but she did it very well and did not let anyone notice it.

She looked at Bella and said, 'I'm Liam's mother. My name is Susie Adams. Thank you for helping me take care of Liam. Bella felt that her chest was blocked. During this person of time, she had really treated Liam as her child. At this moment, when she heard Susie's grateful, she was a little offended. 

"You're welcome.i'm related to his child." Bella eagerly looked at Susie's eyebrows. Indeed, as the nanny said, Susie and Liam looked different. "William really hired a good nanny, you're much stronger than the last one," Susie said with a sigh, satisfied with Bella. Obviously, she had treated Bella as a nanny.

Bella was a little bitter in heart, but she still had questions, so she didn't want to leave at this moment. "Mommy!" At this moment, Liam's little face wrinkled slightly, his face was in pain. Susie was anxious and immediately wanted to call the doctor. 

"Well, Liam is fine, he's just going to the toilet." Bella willingly reminded Susie. She had taken care of Liam for the past few days and knew some of Liam's tricks, so she quickly analyzed that Liam just wanted to go to the toilet. Carrying Liam into the bathroom, Bella guarded him while Susie did not come in.

"Mommy..." Liam looked outside and looked at Bella. He frowned. He should be wondering why he had two mothers, right? Bella wanted to correct Liam's address, but she stopped when she saw his similar eyes to her. Before the matter could be fully confirmed, she should have insisted on it.

However, she did not see the gloomy for Susie, who standing outside. Her eyes looked at the bathroom as if a plot was brewing. When Bella hugged Liam and walked out of the bathroom, she saw Susie's face flash of disdain.

She was stunned for a moment, then she thought that perhaps because they came out of the bathroom, Susie felt stink. But did any mother dislike her son? Was there any mother who didn't raise her child like this" Susie was so happy when she saw Liam just now, she probably wouldn't be the kind of person who disliked her child.

Thinking about this, Bella could not help but want to give it a try. "I haven't washed my hands yet. Could you please hug him?" Bella said as she secretly watched Susie's expression. "Okay, you can go." Susie immediately took the child over. The movement was very natural. Although it was a little unfamiliar, there was no feeling of abandonment. 

Bella was a little surprised. Was she wrong? After she entered the bathroom, she did not see the meaningful smile on Susie's face. Did she want to test her? How could it be? Bella came out of the washroom and see that Susie and Liam were playing. Liam had always resisted outsiders but only treated her better. At this moment, he was also very happy with this woman.

 Could she really be Liam's mother? The heart of Bella was slightly deeper. While Liam and Susie were playing well, she went out and called the detective agency. "How was the matter I asked you to investigate?" Her heart was a little stunned. Susie's arrival was not enough to convince her that Liam had nothing to do with her, so she had to confirm it herself. 

"I'm sorry, we haven't found it yet." Hearing the other's apology, Bella knew that there was no way to confirm it, so she could only wait for the result to come out. When she returned to the ward, she saw that Liam smiled happily. She felt strange. "Please rest for a while. You should be tired after so long." Susie looked back and seemed kind.