176

Bella looked at the drawing on the floor, and she looked colder and colder. Toni, she was bullying people with the support of Victoria. At this moment, William was not there, so she did not have the slightest fear. 

She frowned and looked at Toni. She felt disappointed. She helped her in her most difficult times, but now she had ruined the achievement of her work in such an excessive manner. At the same time, as she tore up the drawings, she also tore her gratitude. 

At this time, Liam's voice came from the room. It was probably a long time since he had not seen her back, so he started looking for her. Bella goes in and comforts the child, but she was stopped by Toni. 

"Bella, hurry up and leave!" Toni was in front of the door with her hands on her hips. Bella squinted, Toni looked like she had a sense of superiority. Looking at her was like looking at an inferior servant. "Mommy, Mommy..." Liam sounded a little uneasy.

After staying in the hospital for so long, Bella had been willing to accompany him, and Liam's dependence on her was now extremely serious.  At this moment, his body had just recovered, and Bella she could not bear to make him feel sorry, lest there be any difference. 

"Getaway, Liam is calling me," Bella said anxiously, looking into Toni. " Liam needs mommy, not you! Bella, don't be too sentimental." Toni said coldly, her face filled with contempt. She shoved Bella coldly and pushed back Bella that wasn't prepared.

"Mommy, mommy..." At this moment, Liam's tone sounded obviously crying. Bella was startled. he must have been sad because he could not find her. "Liam doesn't cry, mommy is outside." She shouted inside, hoping that Liam would hear. 

"Liam has a pro-grandmother to coax, and it will be alright soon. You shouldn't waste any effort and leave." Toni went up again and wanted to push Bella out. Bella turned cold. She knew that Toni had been decided not to let her in. 

Toni looked up at the sky found that it was already completely dark. It might rain soon. She suddenly had an idea. She smiled gloomily and said meaningfully, " You guys send Miss Bella away, you must send her to a safe place, do you know?"

 After she finished speaking, She waved tot the leader and whispered something into his ear. "Miss Toni, don't worry."The leader nodded. Bella didn't know what she had said to them. She was grabbed by her arm and controlled her to walk outside. She struggled hard, but it didn't help. 

She looked coldly at Toni. She seemed to be telling her that this was the difference between the upper class and the lower class. Bella was cold, but now she had been stuffed into a car and had no chance of resisting.

"Let me down, why do you guys grab me?" Bella was desperately knocking on the window. She wanted to go out and comfort Liam. However, these people all listened to Victoria and did not move at all. They just closed the car door and quickly went outside. 

Liam cried so badly that nothing should be done. Bella was nervous but she had no way to get out of the car. She was controlled by them, she did not even know where she would be taken. She knew that when she was going to send Susie to her, she should have sent her with Liam, but she did not think William had already warned her, and she had driven her out of the house.

In the final analysis, she was still too weak to be kicked out. When she thought about Liam's crying, Bella got very worried. She could not let Liam continue crying. She was very worried. She immediately found out that she was going to call William for help so that he could quickly go back and see Liam. She is very worried. 

She was in a hurry. She touched the phone in her pocket. Fortunately, she had put her phone in her pocket just now. otherwise, she could not even make a call. However, the people who were sitting beside her was was Victoria. If she called William at this moment, she would not succeed. Instead, she would be shocked. What if they confiscated her phone? She couldn't take risks, so she planned to find a chance to call again later. 

"Where are you going to take me to? You've already left the villa area. Quickly put me down!" Bella yelled, his eyes cold. The person sitting beside her looked at her and said coldly, "Sit down!" That person was very ferocious. he was already very tall. He was sitting in the car like a mountain. He said fiercely to Bella, making Bella tremble. 

However, Victoria was just trying to drive her out of the villa area. She should not let these people do anything. The car was driven all the way until an intersection stopped. Bella took outside with doubts. There was only a barren field outside. There was no road but only barren fields around.

"Get off..." Before she could recover, the man who had just spoken out had taken her out. Did they want to throw her here? This thought scared Bella. She didn't know where it was. How could she go back to a place where she didn't even have a bus stop?

Before she could recover, that person had already got in the car. "Hello.... don't go." However, the car had gone to the dust, leaving only her face with the dust. Cough cough cough! After coughing for a long time, Bella slowly eased over. 

When she looked around, it was really deserted and there was no sign of a car passing by. Victoria was really amazing and made her get to such a place. She wanted not to go back in a short period of time, thinking that if she put her there, she wouldn't complain to William. 

However, Victoria must never think that her phone was on her. Bella takes out her phone immediately. She called William, but strangely, William had not answered the phone.  Three consecutive calls were made, but the phone showed a low battery level, making Bella even more anxious.