142

"Help me up first!" Vanessa was still lying on the floor. She was in an embarrassed appearance, and no longer in a high rack. Bella would be afraid that Vanessa would play tricks anymore. She helps Vanessa to get up from the floor and looked at her coldly as Vanessa struggled to raise up.

Someone had noticed when they were fighting, but bells' face too ferocious and no one dared to come up. Originally, the dazzling Vanessa had pitied the male around, but it was not good for the two women to fight. However, at this moment, when she saw Vanessa's pig head, even the men who were pitiful to her had no intention of coming over.

Bella look coldly at her struggling appearance, but she did not mean to come forward to help. the hurt Vanessa caused to her was much more than this. At this time, when she was embarrassed, Vanessa even plotted something behind her.

So, Bella didn't need to pity the woman in front of her, but Vanessa had to blame herself. If she told her about the child earlier, she wouldn't have to. "Bella, please help me!" Vanessa wore high heels, and she had no strength. There were many wounds in her body, so it was a big problem to stand up. 

After struggling for a long time with no results, she looked at Bella, but if Bella wanted to help her, she would have already acted. "Why should I help you?" It was just a pity that Bella just looked at her coldly, not being softhearted because of Vanessa's asking.

Vanessa was impatient but there was no way she had to take off her high heels and stood up. 'Hmm, Bella, don't think that you'll win this way, I'll make you pay!" Vanessa gritted her teeth. "Vanessa, threatening others to be a little creative. it's always this sentence. Do you think I'll believe it?" Bella did not want to compromise at all. Even if she was dismissed, she would want to retort back. She wouldn't bear any more in front of Vanessa.

Vanessa was even angrier, but there was no way. The child's whereabouts could not be hidden anymore. "Huh!" Finally, she packed up her clothes and looked through the mirror found in her bag. "Ah!" Seeing her head like a pig, she became even angrier. "Bella!"

Bella could not wait any longer as she watched. vanessa's behavior. She clapped on the table. The loud sound made Vanessa come back to her senses. 'Vanessa, tell me about the child's whereabouts!" Vanessa knew that she had to tell the whereabouts of the child today, but she was still unwilling. However, when she thought about Tony and the injuries on her face, she immediately made a decision.

"Your child is in Hawaii!" Bella's eyes brightened as she did not expect the child to be in Hawaii. She had inadvertently been to Hawaii before and did not expect her children living in the city. Her eyes were eager to know where he was. "Where is he in Hawaii!" Vanessa frowned and said unwillingly, "He was adopted by a family. In a small village on the street of XX, as for where it is, I'm not sure, just go find him your self!"

Bella looked at Vanessa again, but in her eyes, she had no other emotions to hide. She really only knew this, but since she knew the approximate location, she should be able to find the child. She didn't stop there anymore and went home to pack up. Suddenly, she thought that she didn't tell her plan to William, Bella picked up her phone, but after hesitating for a moment, she put it off.

Bella looked at Vanessa again, but in her eyes, she had no other emotions to hide. She really only knew this, but since she knew the approximate location, she should be able to find the child. She didn't stop there anymore and went home to pack up. Suddenly, she thought that she didn't tell her plan to William, Bella picks up her phone, but after hesitating for a moment, she put it off.

Forgot it, waited until she found the child, and when she came back, she would tell William about everything. Child, mother finally came over. Bella contained a huge amount of hope in her heart. She directly hit the car and ran towards Hawaii. Her face was filled with excitement. When she thought that she would be able to see the child soon, her heart was extremely happy.