83

Mr. Bennett turned his head to Bella and seemed to be casually inviting her.

Bella hesitated for a moment, and then said, "There are still a lot of designs to finish."

Mr. Bennett's eyes glanced at her, and a calculation flashed in his eyes.

After he finished speaking, he came up to hug Liam and walk to her. Liam's assistance was as powerful as ever.

His chubby little hands grabbed Bella's clothes and refused to let her go.

Mr. bennet tried to carry him over. Liam immediately cried out and cried, "Mommy, mommy."

His crying was pitiful. When Bella saw Liam was crying, she felt heartbroken. She could not bear felt a little wrong. "Mr. Bennett, Liam let me hug him." Bella hug Liam back and coaxed softly, "Liam don't cry, let's go buy new clothes together, don't cry."

Liam's eyes were filled with tears and he was pitiful. Bella was to coax for a long time.

...

Mr. Bennett drove Bella and Liam to the city center. On the third floor was the place where the children's clothes section. Mr. Bennett walked there and attracted the attention of may girls, but when they saw that Bella followed with Liam, they felt a pity. All the best men belonged to others.

"So handsome!"

"Catch a handsome guy."

"Sure enough, the handsome guys are someone else's even have a child." "I'm not sure about this. I didn't see that the woman was holding his child. The man didn't even look at it.

"That's right. I think this ordinary woman doesn't deserve this handsome guy!" The two girl's voices weren't too small. They got into Bella's ears. She was really awkward and wanted to argue. 

Suddenly...

Mr. Bennett, who walked ahead, stopped and turned around to hug Liam. Liam's face was bitter, and he was about to cry. Mr. Bennett bounced on his forehead: "you are still troublesome!"

Liam blinked his eyes in shock and did not cry. Mr. Bennett held Liam, looking down at Bella who was beside him, and then he retracted his gaze and continued to move forward.

Bella was just two steps behind, and Mr. Bennett stopped and said to her, "follow me." Bella took a look at Mr. bennet. Did he hear the words of those people just now? 

Passing by a large window, Mr. Bennett looked at the three people whose figures were printed on the glass and looked like they really matched.

His eyebrows slowly unfolded and he smiled.

When they arrived at the children's clothing store, the clerk saw the three coming over and immediately walked forward: "Welcome, the baby is so cute. his eyes and nose are exactly the same as his mother's. His mouth and chin like his father."

"No. You misunderstood..." Even before Bella finished, she was interrupted by Mr. Bennett: "You help Liam choose clothes because the designer's taste is definitely good."

The shop assistant immediately said, "So, mommy is a designer. No wonder the baby wears such a fashionable."

Bella looked at Liam's little sweater. She couldn't believe what salesmen said. "This is our new look for the season. It's definitely good on your baby. Come on. Mommy, what do you think?"

"..."

Once, buying children's clothing was really tiring Bella really regretted come out to buy clothes with them. Wasn't it good to stay at home?

"Right, today is our store anniversary. Everyone shopping in the store can take a picture of the family. You should take one. We even want to invite you to be our model considering your attractive look.

Bella refused. She was no family to Mr. Bennett and Liam.

before she could refuse, Liam had already gripped her, clapping his hands happily, and said, "Photo."

Bella did not know she should laugh or cry. What did a kid know? He was just...

"Look, the little baby wants to take pictures. I'll tell the photographers right now." So she didn't give Bella the chance to refuse, the shop assistant had already turned to call the photographer.

One minute later...

Bella hugged Liam and Mr. Bennett was standing beside them. Apart from Liam, the two adults did not smile at all. "Father and mother, you have to smile. This is a proof of your love. Father, put your hand on mother's waist. Yes, come closer."

Mr. Bennett moved closer and grabbed Bella's waist. he said seriously, "Since you promised to shoot, then you have to shoot well. Listen to the photographer, he knows photo."

Mr. Bennett did make sense. Bella slowly relaxed her body. The scent of Mr. Bennett squired on her, and his body had a faint, similar smell of ink.

"This father, your face should be closer, closer to mother, and kiss her cheek. It'll look great!" The photographer was still directing.

"Don't." Bella immediately turned her head to stop Mr. Bennett. At this time, Mr. Bennett's lips had fallen on her.

Her brain immediately stopped working, her eyes wide open as she looked at the handsome face that was close. With a click, the photographer said, "Okay, the effect is very good."

Bella heard the photographer's voice and immediately returned to her senses. She immediately took a few steps back. 

Just as she thought that she was about to fall, Mr. Bennett reached out and hugged her waist, grabbed her tightly and hugged her.

"Click" The photographer saw this scene and immediately snapped another picture. he was very satisfied with the couple's two pictures.

"Be careful. If you get hurt, it will affect your work." This time, before Bella pushed him away again, he had let her go. Bella licked her lips, feeling the warmth and scent of Mr. Bennett.

her heart beat a little faster, but she couldn't blame it for this matter. he just wanted to take a good picture. It was the photographer who required Mr. Bennett to kiss her and would kiss her lips because she suddenly turned her head.

It was because of this that she felt awkward. What is this?! Why did she agree to take pictures!

Bella was not noticed at all, and the smile on his face was inadvertently revealed on Mr. Bennett. Fortunately, there were no more awkward situations. 

After they bought clothes and bought some more vegetables, they went back home.