11

"Mr. Steiner?" Bella immediately recognized that this was Mr. Steiner.

"Yes, it's me!" Mr. Steiner said in a low voice.

Then she lowered his head and his warm breath spread around her face. She was surrounded by Mr. Steiner's cold air.

Mr. Steiner's slightly cold lips pressed down and he kissed her with a strong yet gentle touch.

Bella wanted to push him away.

"Don't." She said with a disturbing breath.

Even though this was not the first time, she was still not used to it.

Mr.Steiner took her in his arms and put her down with a gesture that she could not refuse, separating her legs, and said, "Be good, when you made the deal with me that day, you don't have the qualification to refuse me anymore."

He took a condom from the bedside and give it to Bella. He said, "Put it on me."

Unwillingly, Bella finally put it on for Mr. Steiner.

Mr. Steiner was suddenly getting into her.

After that, Bella sweated all over and was too exhausted to lift a finger.

Seeing that Bella was very tired, Mr. Steiner did not force her to have sex with her one more time but just carried her into his arms.

Then she gradually fell asleep.

Waking up the next morning. Bella suddenly sat up on the bed. There was no one beside her.

If it were not for the condom in the trash beside the bed, she would have thought that what had happened last night was just a dream.

Bella got up from the bed. After breakfast, she realized that there was no more stock in the fridge.

She simply made up and prepared to go to the shopping mall nearby to buy some household items.

Bella recognized this voice, and there was a sudden upset in her stomach making her feel sick. This was Vanessa's voice. She could not make it wrong.

Sure enough, she did not turn her head and Vanessa quickly walked to her.

Vanessa was a little angry when she saw that Bella was indifferent to her. She asked, "Bella, did you not hear me calling you?"

"No, I only heard a mad dog barking early in the morning," Bella said unemotionally.

She had already shown her hand between her and Vanessa, so there was no need to disguise.

"How dare you." Vanessa's angry face turned red. However, after a while, she realized that there was something else she wanted to ask. Bella and that was the reason why she was here this time.

Vanessa controlled her anger and asked her, "Who is Mr. Steiner?"

"What does this have any matter to do with you?" Bella asked her in antipathy.

"I'm just afraid that you've been cheated. I'm doing it for you," said Vanessa with an unhappy face.

It was the biggest joke in the world for Bella!

Vanessa was actually worried about her?

If Vanessa would really worry about her, her baby would not die, and her hatred would not always be locked in the depths of her soul, torturing her. She would make sure that Vanessa and Tony pay the price they deserved.

"Huh." Bella sneer, not warning to talk to Vanessa anymore and turning around to leave.

Vanessa stopped in front of her: "Bella, I haven't let you go. Who allowed you to leave?"

"Getaway," Bella said impatiently.

Vanessa's patience had also been exhausted. From their younger age, she had never looked upon Bella who was just a total loser for Vanessa.

She had just tried her best to pretend patiently talking with Bella.

Now, patience already ran out. when she saw that Bella did not comply with her, she finally revealed her nature and said with a cold smile: "If you do not tell me about him then I will find it out."

"Whatever." Bella shrugged a little.

Not only did Vanessa want to know who is Mr. Steiner was she herself also wanted to know.

Daisy hated to see Bella's calm expression and said, "You're so arrogant now all because you're relying on this Mr. Steiner. since I was young, I would get anything I want. Now, I am interested in this man named Steiner. You guess whether he would be on my side in the future."

Bella's expression finally changed a little.

Unexpectedly, after four years, Vanessa was even more shameless than before.

"Do you want to seduce Mr. Steiner?" Bella suddenly laughed and said, "Are you not afraid that I will tell Tony these words?"

"There's nothing to be afraid of. It's ok if you want to tell him, but I don't think he will trust you" Vanessa said with certainty.

"You're so confident that he'll believe you? Bella asked in a heartless expression.

Vanessa's gaze flashed, and a hint of calculation flashed in her eyes. She said, "Yes, how about we try it now. Does Tony believe in me or in you?"

Bella didn't understand what Vanessa meant.

Just as she wanted to ask, she saw that Vanessa had a strange smile, and then she towards her in two steps and wanted to pull her hand.

Bella was shocked, but before she could move, Vanessa took two steps back and fell off on the road.

A car drove over and almost bumped into Vanessa.

Bella was stunned. She did not know what tricks Vanessa wanted to play. The door of the car that almost bumped into Vanessa was opened.

Tony quickly got out of the car and helped Vanessa get up. He said with a heartache, "Vanessa, vanessa are you alright?"

"my arm hurts." Vanessa's eyes were red. It seemed she was crying and pitiful.

I'll send you to hospital right away. Don't be afraid, you'll be fine." Tony squatted and picked up Vanessa into his arms.

Then, he put Vanessa into the car. As he passed by Bella, he suddenly grabbed Bella's arm and forced her into the car. He said ruthlessly, "You go to hospital with me. I pray that Vanessa is okay; I want your like to compensate."

"What does this have to do with me? It's herself." Bella said angrily.

She had enough that she was misunderstood and was treated unjustly.

Tony did not listen to her, and sneered: "I only belive what I see by my eyes. Bella, I really can't image that you're so vicious now. You really make me feel sick."

Is Tony blind? All of this was clearly designed by Vanessa. Couldn't he tell?