51

Before Mr. Steiner returned, Rosa had already left, leaving only the two of them at home.

Mr.Steiner carried Bella out of the wheelchair and avoided touching her injuries. He held her tightly in his arms. His voice was filled with uncontrollable anger. "Did you call Walker Miller?"

"Yeah," Bella admitted it directly and there was nothing to hide.

"Huh." Mr. Steiner snorted coldly, and his breath was even colder. he said, "He does be kind to you. he went to the police station today and wanted to find out your whereabouts."

"How do you know?" Bella looked at Mr. Steiner in surprise.

Mr. Steiner's body stiffened, but he didn't answer the question that Bella asked.

Bella heard Mr. Steiner's words.

Her eyebrows frowned tightly. She felt that these words founded familiar to her. It seemed that someone had told her that she wanted to stay away from Walker Miller.

After careful consideration, Bella suddenly thought of something.

It was him!

After memorizing, it suddenly came to Bella's mind. She thought that the whole thing sounded familiar, but now she finally remembered it.

It was Tony!

Tony had once advised her that Mr. miller was Mr. Steiner and that Mr. miller was close to her because he had no good intentions. he wanted to use her to deal with Grantham's Corporation and persuade her to stay further away from Mr. Miller.

Today, Mr. Steiner had said the same thing as Tony, but he had even kept her away from Mr. Miller.

Could it be?

No!

Impossible!

Mr. Steiner and tony were different at all. She was able to compare the two of them together. She had lost her mind. How could she have such suspicion? This was ridiculous.

"What are you thinking?" Mr. Steiner saw that Bella did not reply and was absent-minded. He pinched her chin with dissatisfaction and forced her to look at him. "When I spoke, you are not allowed to wonder."

Bella regained her sense, tightly holding Mr. Steiner's sleeve and suddenly asked, "Mr. Steiner, what is the purpose of your revenge against Vanessa and Tony? Making use of me to deal with Tony? Do you know Tony? Do you guys have started? What's your relationship?"

Hearing Bella asked questions with temptation and suspicion, Mr. Steiner's deep eyes flashed like an eagle.

"Why did you mention this again?" Mr. Steiner sighed and gently kissed Bella's lips, then said, "This is not that I can't tell you, but it's not now."

It was not the right time now.

If she had told her about his plans now, with her personality, all of his plans would have failed.

To achieve his goal, he could do anything, so Mr. Steiner did not tell her: "Give me more time; I'll tell you."

Bella knew that Mr. Steiner would not say anything. She seemed had no secrets to Mr. Steiner and did not have any privacy at all.

As for Mr. Steiner, it seemed like a mystery to her.

"Okay." Bella could only agree.

Apart from agreeing, she couldn't think anything else she could say.

In the following days, Bella stayed at Mr. Steiner's home to recuperate. After Mr. Steiner went to work, Bella started her designs.

During the day, Rosa was taking care of her and cooking her various bone soup to replenish her body.

As a patient, she gained a few pounds.

Thanks to the care of Rosa and Mr. Steiner, Bella's recovery was unusually quick.

In a short time, Bella was pretty good. She could walk down, but she could not do strenuous exercise.

"Rosa, give me the phone number of Mr. Steiner's company. I'll give him a call and have something to say to him." Bella finished her design and suddenly said to Rosa who was cutting fruit for her.

Rosa stopped peeling an apple and looked at Bella.

"Lady Bella, haven't you give up yet?" Rosa handed the apple to Bella and said, "Since Master doesn't want to  tell you his identity now, he must have his intentions, so don't overthink."

After such long-lasting fighting with Rosa for wisdom, Bella felt no awkwardness when her intention was exposed to Rosa, and she did not feel embarrassed, neither.

Bella did not take the apple. She said capriciously, "Rosa, I don't like apples."

"No, Master said you have to eat one apple each day, which is good for you." Rosa looked at her firmly.

Bella felt helpless.

She did not know that Mr. Steiner had such a considerate side and she was overbearing and possessive.

Even for this trivial thing like eating an apple every day, he also ordered Rosa to make sure Bella has done it every day.

"Fine."

After taking the apple, she slowly moved from the dining room to the sofa and sat down. Rosa went to work on her room.

Bella sat on the sore, suddenly feeling like sitting on something.

She reached out, it was a purse.

As she was preparing to return her purse to Rosa, she suddenly noticed that there was a picture in the opened wallet.

The picture was a little old, but it could be seen that the person above was Rosa and that time she was young.

In addition to the young Rosa, there was a boy.

Bella's eyebrows frowned tightly. She felt that this boy looked familiar.

As she was thinking about it, Rosa suddenly walked over and saw that Bella was holding her purse.

She panicked and took her purse back. 

"Lady Bella, this is mine." Rosa looked at Bella with a wary face.

"I just saw this purse on the sofa, and I'm preparing to give it back to you."

"It's fine; I'm going to prepare lunch for lady Bella now." Rosa carefully stowed her purse, then hurriedly went to the kitchen. 

Bella ate the apple absentmindedly.

She always felt that she was getting closer and closer to the truth. Looking at the picture, Rosa and the child seemed very close to each other.

And Bella seemed to have seen that child before.