122

"If I didn't say that, would Bella agreed to divorce you? You've come to question me for such a thing, do you regret it? Don't you want to divorce Bella?" And grievances, and cried out to Tony; "if you really can't bear Bella, then you can take her back and live well. Anyway, now that you have not divorced, Matthew and I are redundant, I immediately took Matthew out of the company building. 

After she had calculated for so long if he suddenly thought of Bella and did not want a divorce, what could she have done? No, she could never let Tony change her mind! Tony frowned even more. He knew that Vanessa had really done such a thing and did not dare to stimulate Vanessa anymore.

He immediately put Vanessa into his embrace and comforted him in a soft voice; "Vanessa, no I'm just a little surprised. Why would you tell Bella so? After all, that's my child.

vanessa's eyes flashed with a vicious light. If the child was found, she would definitely block her path. All of the things she finally got could not be lost because of that child. "I think you can't bear to Bella, right?" Vanessa suddenly broke free from Tony's embrace and said with an angry expression.

Tony saw, and there was nothing to say. There was really no reason for Vanessa to lie to him. he was also very clear about the child's condition. After all, such a child would only have a limited time to live if he left the incubator. The child would never survive! 

When he thought about this, his attitude towards Vanessa softened. "I'm sorry, Vanessa, it's my entire fault. I shouldn't ask you like that." Tony said with apologetic apologies. Hearing tony's apology, Vanessa finally felt a little better. This man still valued her. Once she was unhappy, he would immediately come over to comfort her.

Tony was the man she had in her hands. However, although Tony apologized, he never mentioned the divorce again. "Tony, did you want to sign a divorce agreement with Bella today?" Vanessa asked as she looked for the ward. 

She was anxious to become an official Mrs. She could not wait any longer. If there was a divorce agreement, then she would immediately let Tony bring her a marriage certificate. Vanessa looked in Tony's eyes in an anxious manner. She could not help but feel a little annoyed, but she still had a guilty expression on her face. 

"Not yet," Tony said. Tony's answer left Vanessa blank for a few seconds. Bella wanted to know about the child. She knew very well, so Bella was the one who wanted to divorce immediately. If there was no formal divorce, it was Tony's problem.

She finally made Bella agree to the divorce, and Tony had changed his mind. Vanessa was angry, but when she saw Tony's ugly face, she slightly suppressed her temper.  "Tony, do you still have any concerns?" Vanessa asked softly.

Tony glanced at Vanessa, then looked away and grabbed the color in her eyes. "I still have to go see the client. Don't ask me about the divorce. I'll solve it." Tony said very perfunctorily. After she finished speaking, she left without waiting for Vanessa to say anything. 

Vanessa looked at his back almost unbelievingly. He did not explain anything. She had worked so hard for so long to stand with him and become a real Mrs. Not only did he disappoint her plan, he even questioned her for Bella for this slut.

Bella this damn bitch! 

That bastard had better die!

With a wave of hands, Vanessa dropped the vase on the floor to the ground. When she heard the crisp sound, more fierce light flashed in her eyes. "Tony, what are you thinking about? I've worked hard to give birth to a child for you. You're still thinking about Bella."

Again, he waved fiercely and landed a pair of decorations on the ground. Vanessa became angrier as she thought about Tony's persuading herself and dragging Bella for marriage with him. The entire room quickly became messy. Until there was nothing to hit, Vanessa stopped her hands in anger.