41

She remembered that Mr. Steiner injured his right arm so that Tony couldn't be Mr. Steiner.

She must be crazy so that she would have such a guess.

"Oh, is it? That's what I remembered wrongly." Bella replied coldly, "I've already paid you for the medical expenses. I don't owe you anything anymore. Goodbye."

After she finished speaking, she left.

Tony looked at Bella's back thoughtfully and reached out to touch his right arm.

Vanessa endured for a long time. When she saw that Bella had left, Tony was still staring at her back. At this time, she could not help but say, "She's gone. What are you looking for?"

"Nothing." Tony said, "Let's go back to the company."

"What did you mean by inviting Bella to dine together just now?" Vanessa asked, dissatisfied, "And how does she know about your injury? What is the medical bill?"

"It's nothing, don't think nonsense. I invited Bella to eat together so that I can talk to her about the divorce. I can't keep dragging on this matter. I want to give you and Matthew a real family as soon as possible." Tony said quietly.

When Vanessa heard Tony said that he was going to give her real family, she immediately lost her temper and stopped asking Tony about his injury.

"Right, why did you lie to Bella just now? Your injured arm is your right arm." Vanessa asked Tony in doubt.

Tony's gazed, "It's nothing; it's just I don't want her to know my business."

When Vanessa heard this, she was immediately comforted.

Now that Tony had to hide Bella from his situation, it was enough to prove that Bella was not relevant to him. Very soon, Vanessa knew how ridiculous her thoughts were.

...

The next day, in Miller Group.

Bella planned to go to the client's house to see the progress of the renovation.

After she talked to Cindy, she left the company and was about to visit her client's new home.

She walked out of the company building, and suddenly, a person rushed over, frightening Bella.

"Bella, I used to underestimate you. I didn't think you were so disgraceful."

She turned her head to see that it was Vanessa.

Bella said eagerly, "Talking about being disgraceful, I'm not equal to you. I don't have anything to say to you."

Vanessa stopped in front of Bella and did not let Bella leave. She was furious and said, "Does Tony's injury be related to you? You pretended to agree with the divorce as long as Tony gives up the assets. But you are seducing Tony and do not want to divorce him."

The day when Tony was injured, she smelled the perfume of Bella on Tony, so she suspected that Tony's injury was related to Bella. So, she asked someone to check it.

In the end, she surprisingly knew that Tony was injured because he wanted to save Bella.

If it weren't for Tony's help Bells, the slut would have already been dead now.

Why did Tony save Bella and hide her from the truth?

Yesterday, she had asked Tony, but Tony did not say anything.

It must be Bella, this slut, seduced Tony.

Bella saw that Vanessa had lost the sense of superiority in front of her because Vanessa would not say something like this to degrade herself.

But now...

Seeing that Bella had become less and less like her nature, but now that it was just the beginning of the revenge. Vanessa had started to muddleheaded. It was ridiculous.

Then, Bella laughed.

"Huh." Bella sneered, and said with pity, "Oh, Tony's injury is indeed related to me. As for the divorce, I want to leave, but Tony has always disagreed. Even you have given Tony a son, but you are now still a mistress, and your son could only be a bastard. Seeing how pitiful you are, I can't even hate you now."

The words that Bella said had just hit Vanessa's pain. She raised her hand in anger and wanted to slap Bella.

"Bitch."

Bella stopped Vanessa's hand and tossed it away. Vanessa was stunned for a moment.

"Do you think I'm still that pitiful Bella and let you bully me like before? I've already changed. You're still dealing with me that way like before, Vanessa, I'm not afraid of you anymore." She looked at Vanessa and sneered.

Vanessa did not think that the change in Bella would be more and more astonishing. Now, in front of Bella, she was on the disadvantaged side.

Vanessa did not give up. She gritted her teeth and said, "Tony loves me, and love never win him back."

"That scumbag, take it if you want it. I don not want him anymore." After she finished speaking, she wasready to leave.

When Vanessa saw Bella leave, she immediately yelled, "Don't leave, I haven't finished speaking."

Bella ignored Vanessa. Why on earth should she Bella have to listen to her before she finishes? Vanessa did not deserve her time. The footsteps did not stop.

Vanessa was so angry that she said, "Bella, don't you want to know about something about your son?"

Bella heard that Vanessa mentioned the her son, and the expression on her face changed.

She would not care about anything else. The child was the only thing she cared about, so she could not pretend to be indifferent.

Bella's fist clenched tightly, restraining her not to kill the bitch in front of her.

She looked at Vanessa gloomy and asked her, "Vanessa, what do you mean by this?"

Seeing that Bella had finally been picked by herself, Vanessa's mood suddenly changed for the better. She knew that Bella was impossible to fight her as long as she mention her son.

"If you want to know about your son, go to the viewing platform near French Street tonight." Vanessa said as a winner: "Pull me up."

Bella gritted her teeth and reached out to pull Vanessa up from the floor.

Vanessa patted the dust on her pants and said,  "If you don't arrive before 7:30 pm, then you can never know what I want to tell you."