49

Rosa took her around for a while. She realized that the house was exactly the same as her original design. What was most pleasant to her was that there were even grapes planted in this yard.

This was something she really wanted, but she knew that Tony didn't like grapes, so she gave it up. She didn't add this to her designs, which made her feel very regretful. She had been talking to her classmates for a long time.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Steiner actually added what she wanted but did not have in her designs.

How could this not surprise Bella? How did he know? So...

Mr. Steiner must have been someone who knew her very well and might even be someone she knew. This made Bella more curious about Mr. Steiner's identity.

She tentatively turned her head and asked Rosa, "Rosa, who is Mr. Steiner?"

When she heard Rosa's tone, she knew that Rosa was quite familiar with Mr. Steiner.

So, Rosa must know who Mr. Steiner was.

While Mr. Steiner was away, she wanted to get information from Rosa.

She was sure that Rosa knew Mr. Steiner. She remembered that she had unmasked Mr. Steiner the last time. Even though she only saw his chin and mouth, she just felt very familiar. She must have seen him, but she could not know when and where. 

Maybe if she got some clues from Rosa,  she would who Mr.Steiner was. 

Rosa smiled and pushed Bella under the grapevine. She said, "Lady Bella, please don't trouble me. I'm just a butler."

Bella asked several questions in succession.

Rosa smiled and shook her head. "Lady Bella, don't ask anymore. When Mr. Steiner left, he told me that I couldn't reveal his identity to Lady Bella now."

Bella was a little sullen. Mr. Steiner was really shrewd. How did he know that she would ask Rosa about him?

Knowing that she could not get any information from Rosa, Bella did not continue to ask anymore and begin to admire the house.

The longer she looked at this house, the more she likes it. Living in a house like this would make her mood much better.

She felt regretful for a moment. At that time, she was foolish. She would give up her preferences for a man who did not love her at all, and would always comfort him.

A person couldn't expect to be loved if he could not even love himself.

Bella went out with Rosa for a day. it was not too long after they came back. The sound of a car engine sounded outside. It must be Mr. Steiner, he had returned.

Knowing that Mr. Steiner was back, Bella was thrilled, but Rosa was surprised.

"Rosa, what's wrong?" Bella noticed Rosa's expression and asked in confusion.

It's nothing. It's just that my master has been very busy. He usually doesn't go home for a few days. I didn't expect that he could come back on time today. This was something that had never happened before."

Bella understood now.

Mr. Steiner must be as busy as Tony or even busier.

Not long, Mr. Steiner's tall figure appeared in the living room.

After Mr. Steiner came in, the first thing he did was to hug Bella and ask her, "How is your day? Are you still used to living here? Are there any uncomfortable places to tell me?"

Bella thought that Rosa was still here and blushed.

"It was great. Rosa took good care of me."

Mr. Steiner let go of Bella and said to rosa, "Rosa, I'll be fine here. You can go back first. Come back tomorrow."

"Okay, then I'm leaving now." Rosa nodded and left.

There were only Bella and Mr. Steiner left the house now.

"Don't Rosa live here?" Bella asked curiously.

"No, Rosa is already retired, I worry that you're alone at home, so I'll let Rosa came over to take care of you." Mr.Steiner hugged Bella and kissed her lips.

Bella felt that Mr. Steiner's cold lips had fallen down and her face was a little hot. "Actually, I can take care of myself. It's just a fracture, it's okay."

When Mr. Steiner used to kiss her, she felt a little strange in her heart. Then she slowly got used to it, but since Mr. Steiner disappeared a few months later and reappeared, she felt a little strange.

Her heartbeat was fast, and she was in a panic.

To return to normal, Bella changed the topic and asked, "Are you tired after work?"

Mr. Steiner rested his head on Bella's shoulder and said, "I'm tired, but when I thought that you are waiting for me at home, I felt happy."

Mr. Steiner seemed interested in speaking with her now, Bella asked quietly: "Are you busy at work? I heard from Rosa that you're usually busy, and you don't even have time to go home."

She still did not give up, looking for Mr. Steiner's true identity.

In the beginning, Mr. Steiner thought that Bella was only concerned with him, but he was a very cautious person. After saying a few words, Mr. Steiner immediately realized that Bella was not giving up on finding his true identity.

"Be good; you'll know who I am sooner or later, but not now." Mr. Steiner said very gently.

Bella was a little surprised. She did not expect that Mr. Steiner would be so keen that he could quickly see what her real purpose was.

She stared at Mr. Steiner's masked face in disappointment, and said angrily, "I'm hungry."

MR. Steiner said with a good temper: "Okay, wait a little longer. I'll go and cook for you right now. I'm a little late today. I'll try to come back early."

Bella heard Mr. Steiner's words and felt her nose twitched.

She had used the same tone before and said the same thing to Tony, but Tony and Mr. Steiner's answers were very different.

Now she was with Mr. Steiner, even though Mr. Steiner was just making a deal with her, she felt that Mr. Steiner was really nice to her.

This feeling of being cherished and being cared for was something she had never experienced before, which made her became a little greedy for this warmth at this moment.

"Okay." Bella nodded.