21

"Mr. Steiner, who are you?" Bella wanted to reveal the mask on Mr. Steiner's face to see who this man was.

If not, she was always feeling insecure.

It was not just because of Vanessa's curiosity. She was also interested. Who was Mr. Steiner? And why did he help her?

Mr. Steiner was silent for a moment, and then he turned over and pressed her under him and said, "it looks like you're very energetic, and then let's do something else."

As he spoke, Mr. Steiner wandered over her skin with some thinly cocooned fingers. It was a little tingling. She couldn't help but snort, and Mr. Steiner pushed himself into her.

She could smell the intense fragrance of Mr. Steiner's body. It was like the smell of plum blossom.

It was as mysterious as Mr. Steiner himself.

The next day, she woke up. There was no one around her, and she was used to it.

Bella went to the company after making up.

When he arrived at the company, Walker Miller's secretary told Bella, "Mr. Miller and I are going to attend a meeting today. You'll go to his office and clean up."

"Okay." Bella nodded.

Mr. Miller's office was not in charge of the company's cleaning staff's work. Instead, the secretary and assistant personally cleaned it.

She walked into Walter Miller's office and cleaned it carefully.

"Crash." There was a crisp sound.

When she was wiping something, she accidentally knocked something off, and it broke on the floor.

A scent of fragrance immediately filled in the air. Bella lowered her head and looked at it. It turned out to be a bottle of perfume.

It's just the smell.

Oh, my God!

The smell of this perfume was the same as that of Mr. Steiner?

He had no reason to do that. Bella had never seen Mr. Steiner before. it might just be a coincidence!

Bella cleaned the broken perfume and walked out of the office.

At lunchtime, she was a little absent-minded.

Returning to the office after lunch, she was Walker was back. In that instant, her heartbeat suddenlygot faster.

Even if she knew, Walker could not be Mr. Steiner. Still, on the emotional side, the same fragrance as Mr. Steiner mad her could not help but wonder whether they were the same.

What is the relationship between Wlaker Miller and Mr. Steiner, or are they the same person?

As she was thinking,

"Bella, get a cup of coffee for Mr. Miller." The secretary walked over and said to Bella.

Bella nodded her head and brought the coffee to Walker Miller.

She was absent- minded and almost knocked over the coffee.

Wlaker Miller looked up from the document and looked at the preoccupied bella, then asked, "Why are you so dull today?"

Now there was still a faint scent of fragrance in the office. The imagines of Walker Miller and Mr. Steiner slowly overlapped in her mind.

Walker would help her. Was it really because Toni had introduced her?

bella took a deep breath. she said tentatively, "Sorry, mr. Miller, when I'm cleaning your office this morning, i accidentlly knocked off your perfume.

What brand is of that perfume? I'd like to buy another bottle for you."

Perhaps, she felt that the taste of Mr. Miller was exceptional because she was not familiar with the brand of perfume used by mr. Miller.

Not familiar with it, but it doesn't mean it didn't exist. maybe it was just a coincidence. Walker Miller and mr. Steiner used the same brand of perfume.

I don't know if it was becasue Wlaker Miller saw her sincerely. After looking at her intensely, he said, "it's alright, it's a gift from Toni. I don't usually use it anyway. It's alright.'

bella was a little guilty when she saw that Walker Miller staring at her.

"Okay." She didn't dare to continue questioning.

Bella came out of the office. before she could return to her desk, the secretary waved to Bella and said, "Oh, my Bella. it's not good. You seem to have been defamed online.It's hot."

Bella was frightened. Was she defamed?

How could it be? She wasn't a celebrity, so how could someone slander her?

But she did not dare to delay it. She immediately went back to her computer, logged into her account, and saw that her name was ranked first in the instagram search list and the top five were all about her.

They said that she had been cheating on her marriage and asked Tony to give up all the assets. She looked at the comments. They were various, they all scolded her.

As a famous diamond bachelor in New Orleans, Tony was not only wealthy but also young and handsome. Every time, Tony attended any event, countless fans would leave a message, calling him as husband.

bella cwould be fortunate enough to marry the ideal husband in the hearts of countless women, but she did not cherish it.

Then, dropped down, they were her lovers and information that she had been found out by netizens, exposing her work address and home address to internet.

The most unbelievable thing was that she had affairs with walker Miller!

It was obvious Vanessa's doing.

She used to be afraid, but now she won't. 

No matter what trick Vanessa played, she would face it.

"Tina, please tell mr. Miller I have to leave for a while. I have something to do in the afternoon." Bella said to Mr. Miller's secretary.

The secretary looked at bella. She always thought that bella was just an ordinary graduate who dah been fired only because she was a friend of the CEO's cousin. She did not expect that she would be Tony's wife and now had gossip with the boss.

"Okay, I got it." The secretary nodded.

Bella did not care about what the secretary thought. Now she was going to find Vanessa.

Mr. Miller company was very close to Gratham's Group, only a road distance, so she quickly reached there.

She knew that Vanessa had been working as a public realtions director at the Gratham Group since she returned, so she must be in the comapny now.

Thanks to Vanessa's anticipation, people in the whole city knew that she was Tony's wife, so the people in the company knew who she was.

Therefore, no one dared to stop her when she came to the company.

Bella found Vanessa easily. In spite of Vanessa's secretary's obstruction, she forcibly broke into vanisa office. At this time, Vanessa was looking at the makeup mirror and put the lipstick on her lips.

When she saw bella she was very proud.

"Oh, it's strange that you'll take the initiative to come to me." Vanessa put down her lipstick, speaking by her red, sexy and charming lips, "What? Are you here to ask me for mercy?"

Seeing vanessa look like this, Bella could not suppress the hatred in her heart and he sneered.

"Crack."

She did not say anything and immediately slapped Vanessa.