Present - Everyone

Start from the beginning

"Weird." Seokjin finished the other's sentence, before his look of confusion turned into a soft smile. Reaching out, he turned the burner down low so the food was stay warm, before wiping his hands on a near by towel. Coming out of the small kitchen, he let himself slip in close, until he could wrap his arms around the other's neck and lift himself up onto his tip toes, allowing him to press a slow, soft kiss against those beautiful lips. "Welcome home, alpha."

"I could get used to this." Coming home to his omega each and every day, to the warmth of his presence instead of an empty house would make everything so incredibly worth it. "Have you thought about what I asked?"

"I did." It was difficult, this decision that he was facing. He had always known that eventually he would leave Yoongi, would step out and start his own life. But it wasn't really, truly leaving, not in the manner he always assumed. Yoongi would still be near by, right there when ever he would need him. And he was always going to need Yoongi. That was a fact of life that he had come to simply accept. "And I want to say yes, alpha. But only under one condition."

"And what is that little one?"

"I will come live with you once we become mates." It didn't seem like too much of an unreasonable thing to ask for. To want them to be mated properly before he allowed things to get too far out of control.

"You're driving a hard bargain here." But those words made that cute little bunny smile spread across his face, and he leaned down to press those lips against Seokjin's. "At least stay with me tonight."

"Mm, I think that can be arranged. I'm going to need some incentive though."

"Name your price."

"Five kisses."

...

Which was, ironically, how they ended up in their current position. Jungkook stretched out of the couch with Seokjin hovering over him, peppering kisses across his throat, nose nuzzling into his scent gland and making salty sea air blossom around them, until it was so thick it was practically intoxicating. Until it covered even his own sweet vanilla and the spice of ginger and the bloom of melon that he had come to expect from Taehyung.

"Jesus fuck will you two please start doing that in private?" That this was the second time he'd been unfortunate enough to see it was a terrible fate, one that he was absolutely not willing to suffer a third time.

"Again, learn to knock."

"On what?"

"Try your own head since it seems to be made of wood."

"Seokjin will you please explain to me what you see in this guy because literally no one gets it."

"Leave."

"Make me."

"Children." Yoongi's voice sounded so done with both of them as he came from the bedroom into the living room, walking right past the couch like absolutely nothing was happening. "Stop bickering and come eat."

"Yes mama." It slipped out before Seokjin could even stop it, mindlessly pushing himself up from where he had previously sat on Jungkook. Both alpha and beta just stared at each other for a moment, before glancing over at Yoongi who was looking both shocked and guilty at the same time.

"Seokjin." It was gentle, as it always was when he spoke to his son. "Baby, you have to be careful with that."

"But Jungko - oh shit." His own eyes widened as he turned to look directly at Taehyung, who had the actual audacity to just do some sort of awkward little wave in return.

"It's okay." Out of everyone it did sort of make sense that the revelation would shock Taehyung the least. "I kind of figured."

"How?"

"Seokjin, baby, you two really do not do a good job of hiding it." It was Jungkook's turn to speak, pushing himself up to kneel on the sofa so he could face them all without having to crane his neck.

"Shit."

"It's okay." Yoongi spoke again, his scent picking up slightly as his hand reached out to take Seokjin's interlacing their fingers together.

"But -"

"I've held this secret inside me for so long, Seokjin. Every time someone would call you my brother it would hurt. But there was never anyone I could trust enough with the truth. And now there is. I want people to know you're my son."

"I want people to know you're my mom." More than anything, he just wanted Yoongi to finally get the recognition that he deserved, to take his rightful place.

"You two are gonna make me cry." Taehyung sniffled as he spoke, breaking the tension that had filled the air and making both omega's scents instantly lighten. "Hold me Kookie."

"Come here you big baby." Holding his arms out, he let the beta come into them, sighing softly as he let his fingers comb through soft strands of light hair.

"Aren't we supposed to be the ones hugging?" Yoongi once again sounded so incredibly done, a tone which Seokjin could definitely foresee himself adopting in the near future.

"Shush, this drama is really entertaining."

"Sometimes I can't believe I raised you."