Maybe that's how everything's supposed to be. What happened back in Thailand is like my closure to Lisa.

At least we both know that we love each other. Continuing our story is another thing.

By now, I am just looking forward to what my career would be.

And I just hope that wherever and whatever Lisa is doing now, I hope she's better and happy.

I smiled as I grabbed my cousin to my car.

"Aish, Jendeuk. What took you so long? And now you're dragging me so we won't be late."

"I'm sorry, unnie. Hahaha."

We arrived at the newly opened bar, Stocatto's.

It is a bar that has a stage for live bands and performers throughout the night. The place has this cocktail tables scattered in the middle a huge modern bar with led lights and some booths on the sides. There's also a dance floor for those who wants to jam with the band upfront.

It also has an upstairs loft like setting with black railings where you can watch the band below or see through the people downstairs.

It was a cool place to hang out. Club Poison is just for the college students, and now that we're graduates, we wanted a new place to make memories with.

Yes, our college had rented the place. CDF is always popular for the graduation parties we always held.

Like now, the people are jam packed. Our class only has like fifty students. Some are plus ones from my classmates and some might be from other colleges who successfully gate crashed.

I roamed my eyes around and saw my girls on a cocktail table laughing. I made my way to them tugging my beloved cousin behind me.

"Jennie!!" Irene yelled as she sees me.

Why the hell is she yelling? I looked over to Seulgi who just had her hand gesturing to cut it on her neck.

"Irene, you're having some kind of energy tonight, yeah?"

"Bitch! I will miss you. And I know you won't be drinking tonight so I decided to take some of your shots earlier."

My best friend is drunk. And I love seeing it. She's getting a bit loose.

"I'll miss you too. But you know you can always visit me right?" I hugged her sideways.

A waiter approached our table and gave us some tequila shots. Since I wasn't having some, Jisoo will take care of my shot and I'm drinking some mocktail.

But before the girls even touched their shot glasses, Rosé has already downed three shots.

"Woah, slow down girl." Jisoo said.

"The night is young, might as well get more of what I can get." Rosé responded as she took a champagne glass from a roaming waiter and went off to the crowd listening to the live band.

"Well, that's weird." Joy said brows meeting in the middle.

Our eyes followed Rosé as she gulped down the champagne and continued dancing with the people around her. Drunkenly might I add.

Random PlayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara