42

Chapter 42 - Obvious by Ariana Grande

Jennie's POV

We lay in bed sated as we had made love countless times already. Lisa being the big spoon and I'm cuddled in front of her as the small spoon.

I have a small smile painted on my face while Lisa's lips is still lingering on my shoulder.

"Hey, babe?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Who's pink toy car is that on our living room?" I felt her tensed.

"Not mine." Her voice raised a pitch.

"Oh, really? Could've let you keep it if it's yours."

"You would?"

"Yeah."

"Then, it's mine."

Unbelievable. I faced her and she's smiling sheepishly at me.

"So you lied to me that it wasn't yours just so I won't get mad?" I asked her pointedly. This is gonna be fun.

"Uhh.. it wasn't supposed to be like that. Now that just sound bad." She said realizing she got caught. "It's like a white lie though."

"Sooo. What more 'white lies' have you told me, huh?" I asked circling my index finger on her chest.

"Nothing." There's her high pitched baby voice.

"If you say so. But who's poker table is that?" She nervously glanced at the poker table behind her.

"Oh, that's Mino's." She said looking at me.

"Are you not just telling me that?"

"I swear. No white lies this time. It was Mino's."

"We almost did it on top of the table. Does Mino knew how you are gonna use it though?"

Just thinking of us possibly doing it on the poker table and staining them. Oh my god. That's very unsanitary. And if Mino has been using it, I mean he smokes. Has Lisa even cleaned this table before setting it up? Oh my god.

"I just borrowed it to do the role play okay? It wasn't on my list to do it there."

"But we could've. Did you even clean the table, Lisa?" I was just supposed to tease her.

I already saw the toy car reflected on our card statement. That's why I'm trying to tease her about it.

But now it's back firing.

"Babe, relax. Yes. It's clean."

"How'd you cleaned it?"

"Uhmm. With soap and water?"

"That could've damaged the table." I told her suspiciously.

"No. It won't."

"Yes it will."

"Well, I don't know. The cleaning lady seems to know how to clean it." The look on her frozen face is funny as hell when she realized she slipped.

"Cleaning lady, huh?" I smirked at her.

"Baby, ugh shit. You know I don't do cleaning and shit."

"Do you perhaps, ask that cleaning lady to go clean the apartment whenever your chores are piling up?" I asked my eyes squinting at her.

"Noo." She laughs nervously. She obviously did.

"Baby, we were supposed to save money. Was it that hard to vacuum the goddamn carpet? Unbelievable."