1

Chapter 1 - Introduction by Demi Lovato ft. Jax Jones and Stefflon Don

It's the start of the semester again. Just another year before they conquer the world and get their dream jobs. It's the same as every first day of college. You see freshmen looking lost and finding their ways to class. Some students squealing as they greet their friends excited to tell stories about their vacation.

As for Jennie, it is yet another year to show her competitiveness in designing new collection that will surely be part of this semester's trend. Last year, she was the top student in their batch in designing pieces that has been featured on one of the most prestigious magazine in Korea - Vogue.

That is why she is looking forward in gaining more skills and learning more technique to boost her ideas and creativeness so she can join the company for her internship.

Jennie was walking inside their building as usual, turning heads even at the first day back at the university. She is wearing Chanel's blue signature tweed suit and pants with a white Chanel top and heels. Looking like someone who came out of a fashion magazine.

New students looks at her in awe. Some familiar faces from her class look at her rolling their eyes out of envy. Some looking her up from head to toe. Eager guys smiling at her and saying hi as she pass them by. She even heard a shutter of a camera or maybe it was just her imagination.

Jennie looking straight ahead not even bothering to greet anyone. She is focused and determined to start this semester with aplomb.

She is later accompanied by a dark haired girl with the same smug face and equally gorgeous. She is wearing a purple faux fur coat underneath was a black tight fitting dress that shows off her curves. Both their heels giving off clicking sounds as they walk to their class.

"'Sup, bitch?" Irene greeted her friend while walking beside her.

"Still hot and unbothered. Ready to slay this semester?" Jennie replied winking at her friend.

"Totally."

They both entered their first class and was seated at the middle of the amphitheater. The whole room becomes silent once their professor entered.

"Good morning trendsetters." Their professor greeted with enthusiasm.

They replied with a murmur of mornings.

"I am your professor for design. Sandara Park." Their blonde haired professor introduced herself while writing "creativity" in cursive on the white board, underlining it.

"I've always heard professor Park gives the best and exciting projects for her students." Irene whispered to the cat-eyed girl who is intently listening to their professor.

"I know. That's why I enrolled her class. I can feel my blood pumping." Glancing at her friend smiling with one raised eye brow.

"Now that you all are on your last year as fashion design students, I am expecting that all of you has their own brand of creativity, grit and competence to be one of the industry's successor in creating original masterpieces."

Jennie looked around the class to see who she might consider her rival except, of course, her friend Irene.

Her eyes landed on one familiar girl. Long blonde hair, beret on her head, with plump pink lips. The girl is wearing a blue long sleeves tucked into a black pencil skirt matching a knee high black socks that completed her French girl style. Her nemesis. Her rival since freshman year.

While Jennie is considered the Blair Waldorf of their batch, this girl, her competitor is known as the Korean version of Serena Van der Woodsen.

Unlike in Gossip Girl, whereas, S & B are best friends. They are foes in fashion design. Both always aiming to be on top. Always spicing up their time at college.

As if sensing her glare, the said girl whipped her head just in time to meet her eyes.

Roseanne Park. Park Chaeyoung. Rosé.

The girl has just got too many names.

Being as graceful as she is, the blonde girl acknowledged Jennie with a smirk and focused back her attention to their professor.

"I'll be giving you three projects this semester. First is costume design. Second is magazine cover concepts. And lastly, launching your own pieces and debuting for the annual fashion design and organizing your own fashion week."

A hand whipped up in the air signaling an onslaught question with the projects laid.

"Will we be making them individually or will we be divided into groups?" Rosé asked sweetly with her sexy Australian accent. Making Jennie roll her eyes.

The girl is just sweet and soft like that. But is as competitive as Jennie is.

"Costume design will be an individual project. All of you are gonna give me your portfolio for your designed costumes. We are in charge of designing the university's dance team's costume for their regional competition that will be held in Singapore. I will pick the five best designs from you and will become a team to accompany the university's dance team to Singapore as their stylist. All expense paid. This is a rare opportunity." Ms. Park giving her students that challenging glint in her eyes.

The class cheered by hearing their professor's elaborate details on their project and had that adrenaline rise inside the classroom.

"Ruby Jane, we are going to Singapore!!" Irene exclaimed excitedly to her friend who is giving her a gummy smile.

They are definitely gonna win this one. She's sure of it.

🔀▶

The red room is quite with just two students dripping photopaper in special chemicals to print their film pictures.

A blonde haired girl with bangs is busy unrolling her films and examining her shots to see which ones to print next.

She is wearing a gray pullover rolled up her elbows with black tight pants and heeled boots. Thin rimmed eyeglasses sat on top of her cute nose.

"Hey, Lisa. This shot of yours will definitely be included in Sans Serif as back to school photos."

Sans Serif is their university's online newspaper. Because, let's face it, nobody reads hard printed school newspapers anymore. Everything is online and blogged or uploaded.

"What shot?" Lisa asked stopping from what she is doing.

"This girl from the fashion design building. Do you happen to know her? She's hot. I might try to ask her out for coffee." Mino inquired, giving Lisa a grin while bouncing his eyebrows.

It was a picture of a girl with blue tweed coat and pants. Nonchalantly walking like she owned the goddamn building. The girl sure does have this sense of elegance without even trying.

"Ugh. I'm not sure. I just happen to pass by the building to get to my first class since I came from the south gate instead of the north one. And thought of taking pictures while I'm on my way to class for the newspaper." Lisa shrugged. Continuing what she's doing.

"Well, you really got a good eye. Not just for photography. But for your subjects itself." Mino jokingly elbowed Lisa who just laughed at his antics.

🔀▶

A/N

This is my first fanfic. I dunno if anybody will read this story but I just want to put out my ideas out here. Haha. Sometimes it clogs my head and I need to release it lol.

Anyway, if anyone will read this, hope you like my story.

Cheers.