18

Chapter 18 - urs by NIKI

Jennie's POV

It has been days since my outburst with Lisa. We haven't talked about it yet. I'm glad that she didn't pushed me to tell her whatever it is the reason I cried.

I'm thankful for the distraction our magazine gave me. I at least spent hours off on thinking about Lisa.

Lisa and my feelings.

My feelings with Lisa.

I was snapped at my reverie when Irene suddenly poked my side.

"You weren't listening." I can see the disapproval on her face.

"Sorry. What is it again?"

"I said, do you wanna go out and do karaoke night on Saturday?"

All I heard was a distraction for my weekend instead of being alone in my apartment and overthinking what will happen to Lisa and I next.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I smiled agreeing to the idea.

Ms. Park entered our class. I know we will again be given our final project for this semester.

I am excited and anxious to be honest. Since our university does this fashion week annually, there would be the biggest fashion magazines attending our event.

I would definitely love to be featured in one of those magazines or better yet be accepted as an intern for them.

Being an intern and doing my job well might lead to a contract with them after graduation. And of course, who wouldn't want their future to be well written out for them?

"Elite will be our theme for our annual fashion show."

Everyone cheered at the choice of our FW theme.

I can just let my head roam for the possible designs to make. Sleek lady suits. Cool and clean cardigans.

Heels and leathers.

"I will assign who will head your FW2020. Since this girl has been on top of last year's CFD student designer, I'd like to appoint Jennie Kim as your batch's head."

My eyes went wide upon hearing my name. I put my hands over my mouth in shock.

A very enthusiastic Irene hugged me from my side and started squealing.

"Let me be your assistant, headgirl-nim."

"Shut up." I said while giggling with her.

I need to do a line up of who's in charge of what.

Skeletal team.
Sound system.
Venue.
Guest list.
Invitations.
Seating plan.
Hair and make up.
Models.
Designs.
Sewing team.

Oh my god. My plates will be so fucking full.

"I'm expecting that this event will be well handled and be a success just as the previous ones, Ms. Kim."

"Yes, Ms. Park. I will do my best. I trust my team also to be of nothing but the bests. I will email you some drafts on the skeletal line up and possible invitees, ma'am."

"Ohh, always prompt, Jenjen." Irene quipped at my side and I playfully pinched her side.

But my euphoria was snatched when my phone chimed and saw who texted me.

Lisa.

I opened her message, my heart was beating fast. I've gotten more tensed when I read what she texted.