Chapter 40 - Bet You Wanna by BLACKPINK feat. Cardi B

Lisa's POV

The smell of blueberry and pancakes woke me up with a smile. Jennie's definitely fixing breakfast for us. I stretched my arms up and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

There I saw my girlfriend wearing her cute apron flipping over fluffy pancakes. She looks so domestic, and I don't want any other view. Her oversized pullover that lets her small hands just peak from them, messy bun, just her. She saw me approaching and gave me the sunniest smile I've ever seen, with a little scrunch of her cute nose as well. It's such a lovely morning with the sun slowly creeping inside the windows of our Manhattan apartment.

I went behind her and placed my arms on her tiny waist, I leaned my chin on the space on her neck and breathe in her intoxicating smell. The Nini scent I grew accustomed to. If some people gets relaxed with the smell of old books or the smell of the rain, mine was hers.

"Good morning, baby." I greeted her kissing her neck.

She squealed a little, getting tickled. I laughed and I continued showering her with kisses. As she successfully placed the last pancake on the plate and turned off the stove, she faced me.

She put her arms on my neck and pulled me closer, her gummy smile in place and her eyes shining with happiness. My smile is equally big as hers.

"Good morning to you too." She pecked my lips for a kiss. "I'm baking some blueberry muffins, soo your team will be good to you."

So thoughtful. I've finished hiring my team for my studio in Brooklyn and we're finally on the final stages for opening the place. I'm excited.

"Thank you, baby. They'll all be saints when they taste your pastries." I carried her and gently placed her on top of the kitchen island.

I settled myself in between her legs, "Let me repay your thoughtfulness." I smiled at her and attacked her soft lips with kisses. We were making out and I was feeling her up.

We both know that this will end up with us doing it here in the kitchen and having breakfast naked. Then another one inside the shower.

It always has been our mornings. And I'm never complaining.

Just when I was about to take off her underwear, and finally make love to her, a loud ringing was heard.

I whipped my head to where it was coming. My eyes still has those sex induced stare. Was it the oven? Were the muffins burnt?

I looked at it but it's still needed to be baked a little more. Then where the fuck is that sound coming from?

I closed my eyes to focus on to where it was coming from.

*alarm*

*alarm*

*alarm*

Then nothing.

But I felt someone nudging me. Gently, then forcefully. I stirred and when I opened my eyes, I was met by a rushed Jennie.

"Wait, wha-." I didn't get to finish what I'm saying because Jennie already started rambling. So I quickly sat on the bed, my eyes still adjusting.

"Baby, wake up. I turned off your alarm. I know you're still tired from your meeting last night, but please don't sleep on it now. I cooked pancakes and baked some muffins for you and your team later okay? I'm heading to the office now. I'll probably be late tonight. We're trying to choose what to wear in the upcoming fashion shows, okay? Don't wait up. Also, don't forget to bring an umbrella, it's been raining since earlier. Bye, babe." She kissed my temple and I'm still sleepy.