Chapter 3 - Cravin' by Danileigh

Jennie's POV

"But first, let's drunkenly dance with each other."

I can see the smirk plastered on Lisa's face as she deliberately taunt me. Making me want more after licking my earlobe.

Up for the challenge, I lazily watched the blonde make her way to the dance floor.

She is wearing a black baseball cap, black mesh top underneath is a black sexy bra and this hot looking cargo pants with Dr. Marten boots.

I finished my mojito and followed her to the dance floor.

Lisa was waiting for me with that flirty smile. Lazy eyes eyes pulling me to her.

Tonight's going to be lit.

Taking up her challenge, I put my arms on her shoulders and started dancing to the rhythm sexily. Teasing her.

Just as I thought, Lisa put her hands on my waist pulling me closer. Her thumb drawing circles on the side of my stomach. Making me more drunk than the alcohol coursing through my veins.

As I lifted my head, I was met with dark brown eyes full with lust.

I shivered. All the anticipation building up inside of me. My abdomen feeling warmer, not because of the alcohol but with lust.

Way past Lisa, I saw Irene with one raised eyebrow looking at her.

I winked at her letting her know that someone else will be taking me home.

"Turn around." I heard Lisa said loud enough to hear from the loud noise.

I did what she asked of me and I felt her pull my hips closer to her core. Just our clothes separating us.

I felt her lips near my neck. Teasing me. Making my skin hot. I let out a shaky breath. Too much for foreplay. And she still hasn't touched me where my sensitivity is that would definitely make me loose my mind.

I slowly picked up my pace and writhed against her. Feeling her sheer covered breasts against my back.

"Twerk for me." Lisa commanded me again.

I never was a submissive, but I felt like I have to follow her orders. It excites me being told how to do things. Her dominance turns me on.

Before bending down and dancing before her, I placed my hand on the side of her face. And slowly, slowly sexily danced against downward. Until I have to bend my hips back and twerk. Slightly teasing.

I gasped when I felt her hands cupped my butt and squeezed them softly.

"Goddammit, Jennie. You're one handful naughty girl."

I blushed a little at her sudden remark.

I have never danced with someone publicly being suggestive. All my hook ups always starts with a little conversation at the bar, and the next thing I know, I am locking lips with them.

I love how Lisa is slowly building up the mood.

I turned around to take a look at Lisa. Her eyes wounded with desire.

I looked at her lips. Looking soft, full and reddish. I wonder how it felt against mine.

I inched closer, our noses touching. The girl in front of me fluttered her eyes closed. But I wanna tease her more.

Our lips inches apart, my breathe tickling the skin on her face.

"Your turn to dance for me." I huskily whispered. Our lips almost touching.