13

Chapter 13 - Often by The Weeknd

5:50 PM

Lisa's POV

I was ten minutes early in picking up Jennie. I stayed at the parking lot and texted her that I am here already. My left hand grips the stirring wheel while the other scrolls through my phone. I hummed to the song playing. I might have posed to capture a selfie or two and posted on my Instagram story. I had my hair Dutch braided in two. I am wearing a halter top and velvet shorts and a pair of Adidas Supercourt. My big loop earrings swayed as I bop my head to the beat.

Just then the passenger door of my car opened and there sat my uhmm.. I don't know. There sat Jennie. She closed the door and threw her things at the backseat. I scanned her from head to toe as she buckled herself and adjusted her seat forward. Little legged cat. I chuckled.

"So, is this the celibate Jennie Kim look?" I asked her with a raised brow.

She had her hair tied up in a ponytail with white Chanel ribbon. She is wearing an oversized white shirt with some random print upfront and was tucked in into a tattered black denim shorts. On her feet are a pair of black Todd's slip ons.

"Fuck you, Lisa. Can you please drive?" She rolled her eyes at the way I looked at her outfit.

I laughed while I geared up my car and exited the parking lot.

"What's up with you and Chanel by the way? Are you sponsored or something?" I mussed as I've always noticed her penchant for the luxury brand.

"This is where my parents sustenance always go. Chanel is like, my birth right." She chimed with both her hands palmed up on her sides looking like one of those queen bees on a high school American film.

"Well, I think it's nice."

"Thank you, you've got taste."

"Girl, you are my taste." I said said nodding at my smoothness. I earned a pinch on my side for that.

🔀▶️

After 20 minutes of driving. They finally arrived at Seulgi's lake house. Party music is already heard by the driveway. Lisa killed the engine of her car and went out to open Jennie's side. They both went up a few flights of wooden stairs and was greeted by a wide open space of the lake house.

There's a bar on the side, they saw the boys playing pool and they waved at them. A beer pong table already laid. As they got in further, they spotted some of the guys firing up the grill, there was a jacuzzi tub and a wooden dock stretched through the open lake. Some bean bags where scattered on the floor and that's where Irene, Seulgi, Joy, Somi, Momo and Rosé are munching on some chips.

Irene's brow was raised when she saw Jennie and Lisa arrived together. Questioning Jennie. Much to Irene's amusement, Lisa offered to take Jennie's bag along with her own to bring to the rooms upstairs.

"Lalice, I reserved you you're favorite room." Seugi quipped.

"Thanks, Seul."

Jennie then went to sit beside Irene and hug her sideways.

"What's with you and Lisa showing up together?"

"I didn't know Seulgi's lake house and she offered me a ride so that's it. By the way, nice place, Seulgi." Seulgi smiled at Jennie.

"You could've went with us though. Did she picked you up at your apartment?"

"Yeah. What's the big deal with you and your questions, Sherlock?"

"This is not how you roll, Ruby Jane." Jennie shrugged, unbothered.

"Guys, dinner's ready." Ten shouted by the grill and everyone hauled their asses up to sit on the dinner table. There were tons of food. Grilled pork, hotdogs, sausages, buttered shrimp, there's chicken Caesar salad, lasagna, different sort of cheese, watermelon, olives and grapes, wine is also served and then there's some blueberry pana cotta for dessert. They had a hearty meal. The girls cleaned the table and the things they used for dinner. Jennie then decided to go to the tub.