Chapter fifty one

I shifted and moaned in sleep when I felt something fast and wet moving between my legs.

Oh, that feels sooo good.

My hand instinctively reached for the other side of the bed and a small frown etched on my face when I felt the mattress slightly warm but empty.

My eyes fluttered open and a soft moan escaped from my lips when I felt something flicking the sensitive spot between my legs.

I lifted up the covers and whined in frustration when I saw my very swollen pregnant stomach instead of Evan.

"Evan."

He hummed in response and that sound did things to me.

Very, very wet things to be precise.

I threw my head back and gasped when I felt two fingers push inside me and slowly started to pump in and out of me while he kept eating me out. I tried to spread my legs a bit more but his firm grip kept me in position.

"Oh God!" I screamed and tugged his chestnut locks when he curled his fingers in me, hitting a spot.

I threw the covers on the floor and clutched the bed sheet tightly with my fists while I kept rocking my hips in sync with his very talented tongue.

"Evan."

His one hand reached up and kneaded one of my breasts, tweaking its peak. I moaned loudly and held his hand as he increased his speed.

My lips parted open and I felt the big release coming up.

Yes.

Yes!

YES!

The first wave of pleasure washed over me and I saw stars.

He gave me one last lick before he got up and positioned himself at my entrance.

Our eyes met. "Bonjour, Maria."

"Bonjour, Evan." I moaned.

I snuggled myself closer to his chest and started outlining his contoured abs with my fingers while he was playing with my hair when I decided to speak.

"Evan?"

"Hmm?"

I took a deep breath. "So I have been thinking..."

"Really?" He beamed in excitement. "I have been thinking too."

I look at him, wide eyed. "What have you been thinking about?"

"Don't you think it's time?" He asked.

I gasped in surprise. "Yes. I think so too."

He gave me one of his biggest smiles which made my heart go ballistic crazy. "Okay, okay. So I'll come back home early in the afternoon and then we can go."

My smile dropped. "Go where?"

"Baby shopping!" He exclaimed.

Oh. Yeah, right. That. Baby shopping.

"We have to buy so many things. We have to get a crib, clothes, toys, lots of diapers, baby bottles, strollers, baby shampoo, soaps, a small tub and so many other things that I have lost count of. We have to buy everything before you pop out a baby! Have you decided the colour of the nursery room? Since we are still arguing about the gender and I still know that the baby is a girl, I was thinking about the neutral colours in the room. How about orange? Or perhaps purple?"