Chapter 46: Reach out to me when you Fall

Liam fell over the ravine as Theo ran over luckily there was a branch at the top of the cliff that the beta decided to grip on to at the last second.

Theo saw Liam's hand and reached over, "Liam take my hand, please take my hand. You have to let me help you. Trust me please."

Liam let go of the branch as Theo caught his hand. The chimera pulled the beta up over the edge, wrapping him in his embrace.

"Theo, I always trust you; I love you," Liam said tears streaming down his face as he collapsed into his boyfriend's chest.

"Liam don't do that to me ever again," Theo told him, tears coming off his own cheeks.

Theo carried Liam down into his truck and called Mason to tell him he found Liam.

"You found him! where? what was he doing? Give the phone to him," Mason quickly spoke into the other line.

Theo handed Liam the phone and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Liam, you almost gave us a heart attack," Mason told his best friend. 

"Again!" Corey said in the background.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to go for a walk alone," Liam looked at Theo. Theo nodded his head in reassurance, not anyone else had to know what actually happened. "I didn't think Theo would wake up before I was back."

"Next time, phone Liam; want to come over later and finish your homework then play video games?" Mason asked.

"Of course," Liam replied sincerely, "Invite Nolan and Alec too."

Theo smiled at Liam as he put down the phone.

"I don't know what I was thinking leaving you guys," Liam looked at him.

"I get sometimes it feels like you can't escape the pain."

Liam nodded and sat in silence for the ride back to the Hale house. Theo texted them to tell them he found Liam. He also told them not to make a big deal about it. They pulled in as the Hale's were returning from the preserve.

"Glad you're safe, kid." Peter looked at him.

Liam was expecting them to be furious at him, but all of them were just relieved he was found.

"I can't eat breakfast today," Liam looked at Theo.

"Can you take your supplement?"

Liam nodded his head yes.

"It's okay then Little Wolf. "

Liam finished his supplement and got ready to go over to Mason's as Theo finished eating and joined his boyfriend in the shower.

"What are you doing?" Liam questioned him staring at his perfect body, more ashamed of his own bones sticking out.

"Saving water," Theo smirked at him. Grabbing the beta against the wall, kissing his lips.

"I love helping the environment," Liam smiled back.