Chapter 34: Things Come Crashing Down

Liam finished his homework and got up, and his vision went black and he fell on the floor.

Theo dove down on the floor to get him up, "Liam, Liam, look at me."

Liam opened his blue eyes at the chimera "I just got up to fast; I'm fine."

"Liam you're not fine, and it's getting worse," he wrapped his strong arms around his boyfriend's small frame. He pulled him off the ground and got ready before collapsing in the bed for the night.

Theo woke up, and this time Liam actually was still in the bed.

"Hey, it's time for school; Little Wolf," Theo wiped the hair off the boy's face. Liam's eyes opened, and he struggled to sit up. "Do you not want to go to school today?"

Liam shook his head no and found the strength to sit up. He got up and jumped in the shower. Theo sighed and got ready himself. Liam came out a few moments, later, and Theo smelled blood on him. Theo stared at the beta; Liam knew why he was staring, but he didn't care. The beta didn't even care anymore; he threw off his shirt. Theo stood there in shock looking at the boy's sunken in stomach; he could count every rib, every vertebra on his boyfriend's back. Liam threw on his lacrosse hoodie that was way too big for him at this point.

"I'm done Theo; I don't care anymore," Liam looked straight into his eyes.

Theo ran after him down the stairs; Argent walked in, coming home early from his trip to Los Angeles.

"How are you two doing?" he asked them.

"Fine," Liam said softly.

Theo and Argent made eye contact, and the man decided not to push anymore. Melissa came down the stairs and wrapped her arms around the man.

"I'm so glad you are back," she told him as they kissed. "I'm late for work; will you make sure these two eat."

Argent agreed as the woman ran out. Theo was already making himself something and gave Liam, one of the nutritional drinks; he knew he wasn't going to eat anything. Liam was shaking so bad, not evening picking up the bottle.

"Liam, if you don't drink that I'm not letting you go to school," Argent stared down at the beta.

Liam gave in; he knew you didn't defy Argent. He slowly drank the thing until it was time to leave, then threw the rest in the garbage.

Liam drug himself into Theo's truck.

"Liam, you are scaring me more than usual today," the chimera stared at the beta.

Tears started to stream down the little boy's face; "I'm sorry Theo I don't know what to do."

Theo pulled into the school parking lot and pulled the boy close to him for a hug. Liam was crying into his chest. He stopped, and the couple exited the truck.

"You good, man?" Mason asked Liam as he and Corey watched them sit in Theo's truck for a while.

Liam shook his head no; he was tired of lying to his friends. Mason and Corey looked at Theo and followed the beta in. He walked straight into trigonometry.

"Watch him; I'm really scared," Theo told Mason and Corey.

"This is how he got when he got really bad last time," Mason told them. "In seventh grade, he went to school one day; he was in such bad shape. He passed out and was taken to the hospital. That was when Jenna told me that was admitted."

The bell rang, and the boys walked into class. Liam's head was on the desk. "Liam do you need to go home?" Corey asked.

"No."

Corey and Mason sat the rest of the period making sure the boy was alive; Liam made it to history.

"Liam, do you want to go to the nurse? You look really pale and are shaking," Mr. Yukimura asked.

"No, thank you," Liam sat down.

He finally made it to lunch, and Mason and Corey helped Liam actually make it to the cafeteria. Theo, Alec, and Nolan were waiting for them as usual. Theo helped Liam sit down; the boy's body was shaking so badly.

"Liam, you need to go get checked out," Nolan said finally.

Liam nodded no while his head laid down on the table, blood started coming out of his nose again. Theo picked him up and took him to the locker room.

"Liam, your werewolf healing isn't even working anymore; I'm scared," Theo stared at the beta. He reminded him of the chimeras bleeding grey. Theo cleaned the blood off his boyfriend's face.

Liam looked him with a dazed glance, "I just want to go back to the cafeteria."

"Fine, one more episode; I'm taking you to the hospital myself," the chimera looked at him.

Liam stood in silence, then turned to walk back. Theo made sure he didn't fall over. The other boys were staring at him, while they walked back in.

Alec and Nolan decided to start talking about some TV show to distract the tenseness surrounding Liam's health. The bell rang, and Corey and the beta walked into economics.

"Dunbar, I would ask you how you are, but you would give me some bullshit answer, so I'm just going to say it you look awful," Coach told him as he walked in.

Liam glanced at him and continued to walk to his seat. Coach just stood there and shook his head at the boy, obviously very worried. Liam made it through the rest of the day without blacking out somehow.

As the bell to single the end of the day rang, Mason grabbed his arm, "you are not going to practice."

"Mason let go; I'm going to practice," Liam stared at him his eyes flashing yellow. Mason let go and watched as Liam staggered out.

"Corey he's going to die today if he tries to practice," Mason told his boyfriend.

"I know, I'll keep watch on him," Corey kissed Mason.

"You better," Mason looked worriedly at his boyfriend.

Theo came over to Liam's locker, "You are sure you can go to practice? I'm sure you are going to say yes, but you shouldn't."

"I'm going, Theo."

"I know, but take it easy please, I love you, Little Wolf."

Liam turned his head and walked towards the locker room.

Theo knew this wasn't going to end well; he texted his boss and told her he couldn't come in today. She knew about Liam, and he just told her he wasn't doing well. She of course told him to stay home and take care of him.

Mason walked over to Theo. "We are staying for practice," Theo told him.

"I figured we should."

Nolan met Liam in the locker room.

"Nolan, give me my helmet back," Liam growled at him.

"Liam, I'm not letting you go out there," Nolan told the beta not backing down.

"Hey, hey stop it," Corey split his two friends up.

Liam ripped his helmet out of Nolan's hands and put it on his head.

The boy went out onto the field. Coach decided to not have them do the warm-up mile today, secretly to save Liam from dying. They started playing a game by splitting up the team in half. Liam was standing on the field; he felt his vision go black. He could barely breathe, see, or move. All he remembered was Nolan screaming his name as he hit the ground.