Chapter 39: Breaking out of the Hospital

Scott rushed into the hospital as Melissa was about ready to clock out.

"Mom, we have an emergency," Scott ran her mother into an empty room to explain the situation to her.

"Are you sure Scott? I mean I feel like Liam needs full treatment."

"I know he does, but you can administer it; he can't stay here. He's too vulnerable."

"Scott, how am I supposed to get him out of here? Child services will force him to be in here."

"You need a doctor to medically clear him to let Peter sign him out. Is there anyone you can trust?"

She nodded her head, "Dr. Miller, she was Liam's dad's best friend; she loves that boy."

"Thank you," the alpha hugged his mom.

Theo was staring at the door as Liam was staring at the ceiling, not saying a word. He was watching a certain nurse wander past the door multiple times, looking in to see if they were asleep. Something was up; he knew it was. Finally, the woman broke in.

"I got sent to administer this, Doctor's orders," she started hooking an IV up to Liam.

"What is that?" the beta asked her.

"Oh, just some hydrating solution."

"That is yellow?" the chimera grabbed the woman's wrist.

Theo sunk a claw into the bag and avoiding getting the liquid on himself; he smelled a familiar scent coming out of the bag.

The nurse panicked and ran out of the room.

"Wolfsbane," Theo said to the beta, shaking. He picked up his phone and started to call Scott when he suddenly heard Scott's phone ringing. The alpha walked into the room.

"What just happened, looking at the bag spilled on the floor?" Scott asked the couple.

"I think someone just tried to kill me," Liam looked up at his alpha.

"We are getting you out of here," Scott told the beta. Theo looked at him questioning and took Scott to the doorway. He knew Liam could probably still hear them, but they weren't leaving him alone anytime soon.

"Scott, Liam is dying he needs treatment," the chimera glared at the alpha.

"I know," Scott told Theo the entire plan.

"Wow, for once in my life Stiles impressed me," Theo laughed.

"I'll tell him that, and you'll never live it down," Scott looked at him.

"You wouldn't?"

"I'm not scared of you anymore," Scott grinned at him.

Melissa ran upstairs after Scott called her telling her what just happened with the nurse. "Dr. Miller signed off on the paperwork for discharge and is getting a treatment plan set up for Liam," the woman told her son and Theo, "What's Malia's status?"

Malia broke into the new Hale house.

"Malia you know you could call and tell me you are coming," Peter looked at his daughter.

"How would I know if you would pick up?"

"I probably wouldn't have this late."

"It's an emergency," she told Peter the plan.

"So, you want Liam to live here until he is stable?"

"Yes, and let's be real probably Theo too."