Invitation

•

                                           •

"I can't introduce you to the other ones because they are on a mission right now." Taehyung said after they finished eating. "They'll be back soon though."

Jimin had merely nodded. He was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of information Taehyung was stuffing him, and was feeling incredibly happy after making new friends. There was Taehyung, who Jimin felt at home with almost immediately. There was Jungkook, who is kinda intimatdating, but Jimin hopes that with time, the general might be able to open up a little bit. Jin was surprisingly like a home he never had, as his previous one wasn't the best. It made Jimin think what else he was missing on.

Then there was Yoongi. Jimin didn't know what to do with Yoongi. He was about the most attractive man Jimjn had ever saw, and that was saying something considering fairies were notorious for their beauty. He was also unsure of where their relationship was. Was their marriage purely for beneficial purposes? Or could they be friends?

"What are you thinking about?" Taehyung asked, peering at him quizzically as they walked down the hallway back to Jimin's room. Jimin shrugged, banishing his thoughts to the back of his mind. "Nothing."

They arrived at Jimin's room, and after Taehyung bid him goodbye with the promise of picking him up in the morning for food, he left.

His bunny was hopping around the moment he came in through the door, and a thought struck his mind. "I just realized I haven't named you yet. Maybe when inspiration strikes." The bunny squeaked and bounced around, before Jimin caught it and put it on his bed. "Calm down baby." He scolded. "Don't go anywhere." He went into the bathroom and started to unlace his dress. He noticed that there was a fresh set of night gown hanging on a rack, and he took it.

Slipping it on his body, he noticed a note attached to the front of it and opened it with curious eyes.

Dear Jimin,

How are you settling down in the castle? It's probably different than what you're used to, but hopefully you found someone you could be comfortable with easily. It shouldn't be hard, considering how kind and soft you look.

I am writing this letter to you to ask if you would like to join me in the gardens for tea? I noticed you like animals so I chose a place where you could see a lot of them. But of course if you don't want to, it's perfectly okay.

If you decide to come, I'll be waiting tomorrow at noon.

Yoongi

Jimin let out a loud squeal and brought his hands up to his face to hide the rapidly growing blush that was spreading across his face. From the bedroom, he could

Yoongi wanted to spend time with him!

Jimin places the note beside his bed on the table, before slipping under the covers. He pulled the bunny close to him and blew out the candle.

"Goodnight baby." Jimin whispered.

"CHIIIIIM! WAKE UP!" Jimin snapped awake as his doors blew open and Taehyung in all his glory swept in. He was wearing an emerald green dress that showed less skin than the dress he wore yesterday. One thing Jimin noticed about Taehyung was that he wore less revealing clothes than the other escorts, whose clothes barely managed to cover up the butt, chest and back. Maybe it was because Taehyung had Jungkook.

"Hmmm?" Jimin replied back groggily and opened his eyes to see Taehyung charging straight at him. He let out a yelp of surprise when he feels the other barreling into him.

"I told you I'd come to bring you to breakfast, didn't I?" Right. Jimin looked at the windows and noticed that sunlight was streaming in steadily through the breaks in the curtain. "What time is it?" He asked, and Taehyung looked a bit sheepish. "It's almost noon?" Like a question. No wonder why Jimin was feeling so hungry.

"Why did you wake up late?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung shuffled nervously, face a bit red. "Jungkook." He supplies, and Jimin cocks his head. "What about Jungkook? Did he help you with something?" Taehyung shrugged, looking kind of pleased that Jimin didn't understand what was going on. "More or less."

Jimin slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom to change. He pulled out an emerald green dress as well, so he could match with Taehyung. The one he pulled out had something similar to a sash on the front, that crossed from one shoulder to the other armpit. The sash was made up of two pieces of fabric, so they covered up his chest, but leaving a small hole in the middle. They tied at his right shoulder blade before looping around the back and wrapped around his waist.

When he came out, he noticed that Taehyung was holding a piece of paper in his hands, and with a sudden shock, he realized that it was the letter Yoongi had sent him. "Tae!" Jimin shrieked, lunging foreword to snatch the piece of paper out of the others grip. He cradled it close to his chest, while Taehyung looked at him with a growing smirk. "You didn't tell me that you were going to eat with Yoongi."

Jimin fiddled with the piece of paper and found himself growing shy. "I found it last night." He looked up to see Taehyung grinning broadly at him. "Then you can't eat with me!"

Jimin opened his mouth in shock. "Excuse me?" Taehyung, if possible, only grinned wider. "Like you said, it's almost noon! And I gotta make you absolutely irresistible."

"But I thought-," Taehyung shushed him. "Doesn't matter. Please?" Jimin sighed.

"Fine, but not too much, okay?" Taehyung grinned happily when Jimin finally relented. He pushed Jimin into a chair and grabbed a few makeup tools.

"I'm going to make you so irresistible that Yoongi can't help but drool over you."

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

For reference, Taehyung is wearing the third one and Jimin is wearing the last one

I really wanna do a Taekook fic in the future but I'm scared because so many Taekook authors get their books and accounts deleted.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜