Learning

This is so cute my heart ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Also why am I so bad coming up with chapter titles

Also why am I so bad coming up with chapter titles. Help me come up with a better one?

                                        •

Jimin's wings had grown to their full size.

The top of the wings extended past Jimin's head, while the bottom extended past his thighs. They were beautiful, having turned light  green in colour with intricate spirals of shimmering sparkles along the wing. Yoongi absolutely loved them and would touch a trace them whenever he could. The downside, (well, could you really call it a downside?) was that the wings were highly sensitive, and Jimin would shiver and squirm whenever Yoongi touched them.

Let's say that touching them lead to pretty interesting situations.

Jimin haven't tried flying yet, unsure of how to do it. Does he flap them rapidly? Or draw energy around it to make him fly without moving the wings to fast. Jimin fears if it were the first method, he'd look like a insect, and therefore, ridiculous.

Namjoon had went ahead and notified the council, and upon doing so, they ordered that Jimin be brought before them. Yoongi didn't like it, feeling as if it were a lamb being judged before being devoured by wolves.

His father agreed to hide this information from the other kingdoms, considering that Yoongi and Jimin were a pair and would raise hell if something were to happen to Jimin.

Literally.

But, they wanted Jimin to explore more of this new discovery, and see if wings were all that Jimin got.

"Maybe start with learning how to fly." Daewon had suggested and Jimin nodded.

Since there was no one who had previous experience with this new power, Jimin had to learn all of it by himself. It was hard, and Jimin barely was able to lift himself off the ground before his energy running out. He had to beat his wings fast, like Jimin previously feared. But, looking into a mirror, it doesn't look too similar to bugs since they were quite large and covered the majority of his body from the back.

The wings had matured, looking stronger than they were before. Everyday of practicing lead to Jimin being able to fly for longer periods of time.

"Yoonie! Look I can fly for more than ten seconds now!"

Unfortunately, after practicing to his limit everyday, it led to the flesh where the wings stemmed from to become sore and painful. As such, Yoongi had a special salve made and applied it to Jimin's back everyday after Jimin took a bath.

"Maybe you should take a break or two, yeah?" Yoongi had suggested one night when Jimin was more tired than usual. So tired, that Jimin could hardly lift his arm up, instead letting them go lax and boneless. "But I'm progressing fast." Jimin had protested, pouting when Yoongi tsked. "You need to let yourself rest, dummy. You'll hurt yourself if you constantly push past you limits. Take a day or two off, yeah? Just enough so you aren't tired all the time."

Jimin humphed, crossing his arms. "Fine. I'll take a rest, and then I'll start practicing again." Yoongi rolled his eyes but he smiled fondly. "Of course, I can imagine how excited you are to learn."

Flipping the top close, Yoongi set the salve on their bedside table, closing the robe for Jimin and helped him stand up.

"Maybe you should visit Taehyung for a bit if you're not tired." Yoongi suggested. "He's been whining to me about how you forgot about him ever since you got your new wings." Jimin hunched his back in shame. It was true that he'd been distracted ever since the discovery of his wings, and Jimin resolved to visit Taehyung and everyone else as soon as possible.

Guess I'll go visit Taehyung then. Jimin thought, changing into public appropriate clothing and giving Yoongi a heads up before leaving.

He made sure to conceal his wings, not fond of people stopping in the hallway and gawking at him. Some even brush up against his on purpose and touched his wings, which made Jimin shiver in disgust and shove them away. It's like people didn't have a sense of privacy around here.

When he found Taehyung, he was getting a massage by one of the muses in the fire room, the room containing hot rocks over a thermal spring to heat them up naturally, and with curtains surrounding the room.

When Taehyung spotted him, he jolted up, causing one of the girls to flinch violently.

Taehyung could be a bit of a spaz when the situation called for it.

"Chim!" Taehyung had yelled out, a wide smile breaking out on his face. If it weren't for the fact that he was naked and was getting a massage at the same time, he probably would've positively smothered Jimin until he couldn't breathe.

Taehyung was unique like that.

Jimin grinned at him, just now realizing how much he missed his friend. "Sorry for not visiting you so often, I was trying out my new-," Taehyung brushed him off with a small smile on his face, replacing the previous big grin. "I understand, it's not every day you get something like that. Do you want a massage too? Madi over there is like the best." A young girl with braids looked over when hearing her name and flashed a small smile at Jimin.

A massage sounded nice.

In the span of a few minutes, Jimin was lying face down on a bench beside Taehyung, his back getting spread with massage oil.

"You're right," Jimin sighed, his eyes fluttering shut. "It does feel nice." They lay in silence for a few minutes, and Jimin falls asleep, the warmth and soothing hands on his skin making him feel drowsy.

Yoongi was right, he really did need to relax.

🧚🧚🧚

Last night at around midnight my neighbours house caught on fire. Freaked me out because it started to spread to our house too.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ❤️