Request

Credits to the artist!

                                            •

It took quite a while for Jimin's hand to heal, and during this time, Yoongi tried his best to act as Jimin's hands, handling, touching, and doing all the things that required the hands to work for him.

Although Jimin got pretty fed up with it soon enough.

"Come on Yoongi! I can feed myself just fine!" Jimin complained, batting Yoongi away with his unhurt hand. "It doesn't even require that much effort!" Yoongi frowned, clearly unhappy about this. "But I can see your hand trembling."

Jimin looked, and sure enough, his hand was shaking, sending food over the rim. He sighed and placed the spoon in Yoongi's hand and turned to face him.

"Alright. Now feed me, I'm hungry." Yoongi smiled at Jimin's brattiness, lifting the spoon up to Jimin's lips. "Say ah." Jimin pouts but opens his mouth anyways, chewing almost aggressively. "Stupid Alyssa." He mumbles, and Yoongi pretends he doesn't hear him.

When Yoongi and Jimin finish, Yoongi hands the bowl to one of the servants, who place it in a trolley and leaves the dining hall.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Yoongi asks Jimin when they stand up from their seats and exit the room. "We could invite the other to do something or we could do something by ourselves."

Jimin hummed in thought. "Spend some time with the others and then soak in the hot springs by ourselves later?" Yoongi smirked at the mention of hot-springs. "Of course my sweet."

They were about to leave when a boy runs up to them, clearly tired with the way he's panting and out of breath. He bows, still breathing heavily.

"My Lord!" He called, wheezing loudly and still trying to catch his breathe. "For- hah, forgive me for my current state, hah-, you're father requests that you visit him immediately!" Yoongi frowns and looks at Jimin who looks disappointed at the prospect of Yoongi leaving him alone. Yoongi goes to follow the boy with Jimin behind him, but the boy bows apologetically again.

"I'm sorry my Lord, but your father requests for you two to be alone." Jimin pouts. He wanted to know what was going on. Yoongi gives Jimin an apologetic kiss on the lips. "Go find Tae and wait for me, yeah?" Jimin nods and after giving one last glance towards Yoongi, he heads off to where he knows where Taehyung will be.

Yoongi watches him leave before turning back to the boy and motioning with jerk of his head to continue ahead.

When they get to his father's study, the boy knocks on the door before opening. He bows as Yoongi enters the room, and closes it behind him.

His father is sitting behind his desk with his spectacles on, and he takes them off when Yoongi comes to sit in front of him.

"You called for me dad?" Yoongi asks and his father nods. "Yes. I know you have been training with Jungkook lately and the boy tells me you have been doing well." Yoongi dips his head at his father's acknowledgment. "You may also know that we're planning a large scale attack on their main base." Yoongi nodded.

"Through interrogation and secret missions we have gathered enough information to attack. It will make the soldiers feel a lot safer knowing information beforehand."

Yoongi doesn't know what his father wants with him. Yoongi knew all of this from Jungkook already, so what was his father going at?

Daewon sighed seeing his son starting to lose interest. "I want you to join this attack." Yoongi's eyes widened. He couldn't be serious right? He's barely got like, three months of training?!

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked and his father nodded. "I'm sure. I think it's time for you to actively participate, especially considering you've been in the shadows up to now." Yoongi doesn't miss the way his father tenses at his own words, and wonders what he was thinking.

"I-I have to think about it." Yoongi says, thinking about how Jimin would cry when he thought about Yoongi fighting and potentially getting hurt, and Yoongi promising he wouldn't.

But then there was his duty, his duty as an heir of his kingdom.

It was tough having two duties to two separate parties who didn't want the same thing. Yoongi was going to have to think about it.

"It's okay. The attack won't happen for a few days. You will have then to go over this matter in your mind." Yoongi nods and quickly excuses himself from his fathers study.

He runs all over the castle in search of Jimin, and when he finds him with Taehyung and Hoseok playing cards, he hurriedly pulls Jimin up and apologizes to the other two.

"I need to talk to Jimin for a moment okay?" Hoseok and Taehyung nod, a bit confused as to why Yoongi was so hurried.

When Yoongi pulls Jimin around the corner, Jimin looks up at him with big brown eyes, filled with worry. "Yoonie?" He questions, placing a palm against Yoongi's cheek. "What did you and your father talk about?" Yoongi sighs heavily. "My father wants me to take part in the upcoming attack on the vampire base." He could feel Jimin still, the way his palm stopped stroking his face and it makes Yoongi's heart squeeze unpleasantly.

"B-but you've barely trained and-," Yoongi exhales sharply and puts his hand over the one that Jimin was resting on his cheek.

"I know, but I suppose someone told my father I was ready, and I think it was Jungkook." Jimin pouted at this. "I'm gonna have a long talk with that bunny." Yoongi laughed and kissed Jimin's forehead. "That's reminds me, where's Bean?" Jimin jerked his head towards their room. "I put him in a big cage so he doesn't run off anywhere."

"So...." Yoongi trails off, looking at Jimin and waiting for an answer. Jimin just sighs and buries his face into Yoongi's chest. "I can't stop from doing your duty as an heir." He finally says. "And I trust you to be safe." He lifts his head and stares into Yoongi's eyes.

"If you don't come back I'll never forgive you."

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Ooooh ominous note there lol