First Meeting

This is soooo cuuuute

Jimin's heart thumped loudly as he hid himself behind a tree, cautiously peeking out to see if the stranger had followed him. When he saw that they didn't, he let out a sigh of relief.

If his family members caught him out here, they would've thought he was planning something, which, he was. But they didn't need to know that.

It was no secret that the beautiful Park Jimin of the Fairies was to marry some rich old warlock for status, and it was also no secret that Jimin despised this arrangement.

His family knew his opinion all too well. And that's why Jimin wanted to run away. He might get caught, but Jimin wasn't going to just sit around and let fate take its role.

He sighed and slumped to the ground, leaning his back against the tree trunk. He was scared, knowing that either he was to run, and get caught, or go back with his family and marry an old bastard.

Sometimes he wished someone would take him away....

"Um, hi?"

Jimin let out a shriek at hearing a voice above him, scrambling up and backing away frantically, in fear that it was someone from his family.

What he sees instead is a boy, probably a little older than him, with pale skin and midnight black hair. He was looking at him curiously, and Jimin flushes from how long he was staring at him.

"Why did you run away?" The boy asked, and Jimin realized that this was the boy who saw him by the fountain.

"O-oh, I just thought you were someone else." The boy seemed satisfied with his answer, but he didn't leave, still staring at Jimin with a look in his eyes that Jimin couldn't decipher.

"You're a werewolf, right?" Jimin asks, and the boy nodded. "And you're a fairy?" Jimin smiled a bit shyly, now that he knew the boy wasn't any danger to him.

Jimin sat down on the grass again, the boy following his movement with his sharp eyes. After a few seconds he went over to sit beside Jimin quietly.

"Min Yoongi." The boy said suddenly, and Jimin looked at him in confusion before realizing it must be the boys name. "My name is Park Jimin."

The fell into silence, and Jimin rubbed his hands together nervously, not knowing what to say after introducing himself. Jimin hates introductions like this because they were always super awkward.

"You're, Min's son right?" Jimin finally asked, and Yoongi's head snapped towards him, and he was slightly shocked to see judgement in his eyes. "Yeah? And what about it?" He hissed, and Jimin realized what Yoongi must have been thinking.

"That's not what I mean!" Jimin defended hastily, for he knows the rumours surrounding the only son of the Min pack leader. Why doesn't he ever go to important meetings? Why doesn't he act like the next in like to rule? "I was just wondering why your name sounded familiar."

Yoongi seemed to relax at Jimin's explanation, his face and gaze turning softer as he nods simply in Jimin's direction.

"I thought you were going to be one of them." Yoongi finally speaks, making Jimin tilt his head. "I'm not someone who makes my opinions based off of others people thoughts and observations."

Yoongi chuckled lowly at his reply, turning his head to flash Jimin a small smile, making his breathe catch in his throat. "I like you."

This made Jimin flush, because, duh, who the hell tells someone, 'I like you', so blatantly? He doesn't know what to say, so he just sucks his head shyly. "Don't say that. You don't know me at all." Yoongi smirks at his reply.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I got to know you then?" Yoongi was definitely teasing him, the lilt of his voice making it oh so obvious. That doesn't mean Jimin doesn't like it.

"No, I don't." Jimin replied back cheekily, and he sees the way Yoongi's pupils are blown. It makes him shiver slightly.

"Come with me." Yoongi stands up abruptly and offers his hand to Jimin, who accepts it gladly. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere I like to go."

Yoongi brings Jimin around the courtyard, until they come upon a building to which Yoongi presses the pin into the lock. When the door opened, Jimin was surprised to see an open grassland, which seemed impossible.

"How did you do that?" Jimin gasped, staring upwards at the artificial sky. Everything seemed so real. Yoongi grinned at him, watching the way he ran around. "My father had brought in this old warlock, a powerful one a bit of an ass. Had a huge ego too." Jimin stared at him.

"What was his name?" Yoongi looked confused for a second before answering. "Alatar." Jimin let out a breath of air he didn't know he had been holding, crying a bit because now he didn't want to marry that stupid old dude even more now.

Yoongi noticed his tears, and rushed over to see what was wrong. Jimin let out a small hiccup and wiped his eyes furiously. "I-I'm Sorry, it's j-just this place is so b-beautiful, and I don't wanna marry that creep and I want to stay here-," Yoongi brushed a soothing hand over Jimin's cheeks, wiping away his tears.

"Slowly." He whispered, and Jimin nodded. "Now tell me again, but slower."

Jimin took a deep breath. "I was supposed to marry Alatar after we go back home because if I marry him my family's status will increase because he's of noble house. But I don't want to marry him so I came here planning to escape but now after meeting you I want to stay and I don't know what to do." Yoongi blinked at the sudden rush of information, but he understood enough to know what Jimin wanted.

"Would... you like me to talk to my father? Maybe we can fake a marriage to one of our trusted court officials or something." Jimin glanced up at him hopefully. "Will it work?" Yoongi's shrugged. "You said that your parents are making you marry him for status, so they should be happy if it's someone more powerful."

Jimin couldn't help it, a small sob escaping past his lips, and he fell forwards to land on Yoongi's broad chest. He could feel the other stroking his back gently, and he feels soothed.

Thank you.

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! 💜💜💜💜♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰