Water Games

Other than Bangtan, Chanyeol is also Yoongi's friend, so it's a group of eight

Other than Bangtan, Chanyeol is also Yoongi's friend, so it's a group of eight. Inspired by the Run BTS episode in the water park.

                                        •

Yoongi and Jimin had grown incredibly close during the time they weren't allowed outside the castle. Since Yoongi wasn't really active in the political side of the kingdom, which is really the most busiest side during this time, he was practically free all every day.

This meant that Yoongi was able to spend more time with Jimin and his friends.

Ok the rare days that Jungkook was off duty, (him being the general required him to be on duty 95% of the time) they would have a game day, where they would pick and choose teams for the day, and play and compete in various games and sports.

"Okay everyone!" Chanyeol called, spreading out eight cards, divided into a cloud picture, and a sun picture. "Pick a card and don't look until I say so!"

The eight of them reached forewords to grasp a card, drawing one then holding it protectively against their chests.

"Okay, look at your cards, and whoever has a cloud card go sit by the window, and whoever has a sun card, sit across from the window."

They shuffled around, sorting themselves into groups. It ended up being like this:

Sun: Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon, Hoseok

Cloud: Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin, Chanyeol

The first game they planned to play was utilizing the various pools under the castle. They grabbed logs and wooden planks, and threaded thick strings through them, to create sort of a trail of floats.

Using the pocket watch, the goal was to time the total amount of seconds it took for each person to get through the obstacle course. The team with the fewest amount of seconds would get to have an advantage in the next activity.

The sun team went first, Yoongi preparing himself to run across the floating logs as fast as he could.

Holding the pocketwatch, Jungkook said, "three, two, one, go!" Yoongi leapt out of the water, albeit a little gracefully and started hopping off the planks. He managed to clear it 3/4 the way through, before face planting into the water.

The seven of them exploded into laughter, and Yoongi popped out of the water, glaring at them while scrambling back onto the planks. He managed to reach the last plank before flopping back into the water with a time of 12 seconds.

Immediately after Yoongi fell into the water, Taehyung climbed onto the first plank and stood up, wobbling slightly.

He lunged towards the second plank and slipped immediately, landing butt first into the water. Right after though, he shot out and climbed back on, successfully jumping his way to the end.

His final time was 10 seconds.

Namjoon followed, flailing his arms in every direction as he tried to keep his balance. He actually did pretty well, with all of them cheering him on. (It was friendly competition).

His time was 12 seconds.

Hoseok was fast, but he was screaming shrilly the entire time, whenever the plank wobbled and his feet slid. Everyone watched, laughing at Hoseoks antics.

Hoseoks time was 9 seconds.

After that, Jungkook finally clicked the pocketwatch, and announced, "53 seconds."

Taehyung pouted at that, making Jungkook roll his eyes. He shoved the pocket watch in front of Taehyung's face, saying, "proof."

It was the cloud teams turn next, Jimin starting them off.

Jimin doesn't know if it's because he has short legs or something, but it was so freaking hard to get across, with him slipping and sliding with every plank, that ended with an epic 16 seconds.

Everyone made fun of him after that, with Jimin pouting at his failure. Yoongi defended him, saying that the planks were slippery.

They all liked that.

With Jungkook, it took roughly 12 seconds, since Taehyung started to daydream and forgot to press the button.

Jin took 10 seconds, choosing to crawl across like a crocodile running. It wasn't very fast, but it did ensure that he wouldn't fall as often as the others.

Chanyeol, with his long ass spider legs and balance, managed to cross the planks in 8 seconds, making everyone gasp in surprise.

"I thought he would've been the last one considering how wobbly he is on normal floors." Yoongi grumbled, and Jimin giggled and hit his arm.

"Yah, stop flirting with Jimin!" Taehyung yelled. "Chim Chim is mine!" Taehyung squeaked loudly when he felt a strong arm snake around his waist and a hot breath next to his ear.

"What did you say?" Jungkook growled, squeezing his waist teasingly, making Taehyung squeak. "N-nothing!" He giggled nervously and looped his arm around Jungkooks biceps.

"I remember me and Jungkook have something to do!" He called, waving at everybody before dragging Jungkook out of the cave. The remaining six of them looked at each other.

"They're totally gonna fuck." Namjoon says, and Chanyeol nods in agreement. "Totally."

Hoseok laughs nervously and waved his hands frantically. "Let's keep things pure, yeah?"

"You're like the least pure in this room Hoseok, don't even try to lie." Yoongi deadpanned.

"I am too pure for the likes of you!"

"Are not."

"Are too!"

"Nope."

🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♂️

Sorry about the late update... I had no motivation for the last two days... 😭😭😭

I'm not satisfied with this chapter bc it's just a filler but I felt bad about making you guys wait, so...

Anyways thanks for reading 🙂