Chapter 20

***1 month later***

(The week before Christmas is here.) Trey and I are so happy to celebrate our first Christmas as a family. I moved back with Trey and so far so good. The door bell began to ring. "I'll get it." Trey whispered getting off the couch, from beside me. Next thing I know I heard Drea's laugh mouth talking to Trey. "Hey Brook!" she said kissing my cheek and hugging me. "Shh! The baby's sleep." I chuckled. "Sorry." she said covering her mouth. "I'll take her upstairs and put her in the crib." Trey said taking her and laying her on his chest.

"Where's your husband?" I asked. "In the car on the phone with his brother, he'll be in." Drea said sitting next to me on the couch. "How has mother hood been for you?" Drea asked. "It's been great, Trey is so much help and support in everything I do. I'm just thankful. Are you and Joseph thinking about a child?" I asked her. "No mam, I don't need any children. Your child is enough for me. Ok sis? So that means no more children." She joked. I heard the baby crying as Trey entered the living room with her. "Give her here." I said holding my arms out. When he handed her to me she cried harder. "I got her." Trey said taking her. As soon as he laid her on his chest she instantly stopped crying. "See I have that magical touch." He said sitting in the recliner.

"What's up fam." Joseph said coming into the living room. "Hey Joseph." I said standing up and hugging him. "Hey sis-in-law." he said kissing my cheek. "Trey! What's up man!" Trey sat the baby in the baby swinger. Joseph and Trey dapped each other up. "Man you wanna go out and grabbed some food and come back, chill, and watch the basketball game?" Trey asked Joseph. "Yea man." Joseph replied. "Baby we're about to go get some fried chicken. Anything you need?" Trey asked. I shook my head and they left out. "So, have you talked to Jordan?" Drea asked. "Why would I have called him, work inquiries? Yes, I've called about work... nothing more nothing less." I said. "Ok dang, don't get mad at me." Drea said laying her head on my shoulder. "But, remember the  girl Gloria and Nicole that Trey cheated on me with?" Drea nodded her head. "They've been calling Trey constantly but he never answers. Speaking of the devil." I said getting up to answers Trey's phone that he left.

ME: Hello may I help you?

NICOLE: I just want to talk to Trey.

ME: Well his is his wife and I can take a message.

NICOLE: Tell him I'll be there.

ME: Bit- Don't come by my house.

NICOLE: Girl bye.

ME: We'll see baby.

Click

"Drea, Nicole said she's coming by here." I said flustered. "I'm ready to beat some booty up anyway." she said laughing.

***Hour Later**

"I almost lose it." Trey sang as he came back in the house. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "Y'all hungry?" Joseph said. "Brook, I'll go ahead and fix the plates. I know you got something to handle. l she said heading to the kitchen. "Trey come upstairs." I said walking  to the stair case. Trey followed behind me and smacked my butt. "Trey, Nicole and Gloria keep calling you. Nicole said she's coming over, and I'm sick to the stomach because of this." I explained. "I'll handle it." Trey said picking me up. I pushed off of him. "I'm serious Trey." I patted his chest and walked out. He gripped my thighs pulled me against him. "Gimme a kiss." I smiled and kissed him. He stuck his tongue out and stuck mine out against his. "I'm gonna go fix the plates." I said.

"BROOK!! Someone's at the door." Drea yelled. I ran down the stairs and saw Nicole standing in the kitchen. "Look Nicole-." I was cut off my Trey. "I got it baby. Nicole, I don't want you. I'm happily married. We will always be friends. But I never liked you that way. I'm sorry." he walked over to the door and held it open for her to walked out. "Trey?... You bitch." She said knocking some stuff off the kitchen table. "Fuck your girl and your ugly ass baby." she said about to walk out. I yanked her hair and slammed her against the wall. "Let her go Brook." Trey said trying to pull my hands away. I grabbed her throat with one hand and punched the hell out of Trey with the other. "I can take you talking about me like a dog. But when it comes to my child, I'll kill." I walked to the door which was still open. I still held grip to her neck and I slung her outside, making her stumble backwards. I slammed the door. "You okay Brook?" Drea asked coming over to me. I nodded my head.

We ate and chilled for about 4 hours.

**2 weeks** Week of Christmas***

"Trey I like this one." I said pointing to the rack. (Her babies name is Brooklyn and Brook's name is spelled Brooklynn) Brooklyn was at my moms so we could do a little shopping. Trey shook his head. "I'm still getting it." I said getting it off the rack. "Megan, I'm going to call you later. Don't forget to lock all the store's doors." I said when I was about to check out. 

We were at O' Swanky (Her clothing store). "I'm leaving out now, I'm in a hurry. We have our family Christmas dinner today. Talk to you later." She said rushing out. "Remember that last time we were in here by ourselves?" Trey asked kissing my neck. He ran his hands up my shirt until I grabbed them. "I'm still going through a process from having the baby. Plus the doctor said do not have sex in maybe a couple months, maybe even longer." I explained. "Who said I wanted to have sex.." He said. "What else do you want with me then?" I said laughing and going behind to the counter to get the money out of the cash register. He followed me and pulled his shirt over his head. "Trey, you think I'm joking? I can't have sex." I said. "I'm not tryna have sex." he said sitting me on the counter. "Take off your shirt." he said. I pulled it off and kissed him. 

He kissed around my bra and sucked until there were hickeys. I moaned as he cupped his hand around my bra. I put my hand down near his area and ran it across. He looked down at my hand as I teased him. He sucked my neck until he gave a dark pink/ purple hickey. I moaned and threw my head back. Then suddenly he stopped. "I just wanted to mark my territory." He said grabbing his shirt and putting it back on. I laughed to myself. 

______________________________________________

Doing a couple more chapters or one more chapt until the END. SEQUEL TIME HUH!!!???