Chapter 4

*1 month*

I let Marilyn go stay with August and his wife Serenity for the weekend so Mila and I could have some alone time.

We laid in the bed watching a movie while spooning and I laid behind her. I kissed her neck and her shoulder and ran my hand down and into her pants.

"Trey." She moaned.

"Yea?"

"You sure you're ready for this?" She asked.

"If I wasn't sure I wouldn't be doing it babe." I inserted a finger and she squealed.

She stood on and I sat on the end of the bed and she climbed onto my lap and pushed me backwards onto the bed and kissed me. I fingered her causing her to loose control.

I pulled her shirt over her head and unbuttoned her bra. I kissed around her nipples and down her stomach.

She pulled my shirt over my head and kissed down chest and pushed me back. She unzipped my pants and snatched them down.

"Shit." I said when she did her thing.

Afterwards she took her pants off and I pulled her by her arm I too me and pounded her. Her moaning turned me on so damn much causing me to go harder and faster.

"I can't feel my legs." She gasped out of breath.

"That means I'm doing it right." I said putting her on the bottom and me on the top.

Her breathing became heavy and so did mine and next thing I know we both came. Her back arched high and she flowed like a river. I could feel her warmness wrapped around me.

****
"Your friend Serenity cooked you a pie. She said her and August thought you would like it." My said.

"Ok thanks Tina." I said.

It was a blue berry pie. I cut a slice and dug in. The pie was bomb dude. About an hour later I got another slice with some ice cream. I smashed the pie dude it was bomb as hell. It was gone in another hour.

Mila came in the house and into the living room and I was half sleep.

"You okay? You're sweating a hell of a lot." She said.

"What!? I'm good baby." I said jumping out of my chair.

"You need to rest." She said.

"I ain't sleepy." I said going past her into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and got a bottle of wine and drank all of it.

"Want some baby?!" I called.

"Trey you need to go to bed now come on." She said grabbing my hand.

"I like it rough." I said rubbing my man hood against her ass.

I don't even know what was going on the wine got to me quick and I was steady chugging it down. When we got to the room she snatched the bottle from me and pushed me onto the bed and I couldn't even get up so I gave up and eventually fell asleep.

****
When I woke up the next morning I was feeling bad as fuck. I decided to call August and thank him for the pie before I puked my brains out.

AUGUST: What's up man.

ME: Hey man. Is Marilyn behaving?

AUGUST: Yea. She's sleep in the room with Serenity. What's up?

ME: Nothing. Man I just want to thank you and Serenity for the pie it was-

He cut me off.

AUGUST: What pie?

ME: Wait what?

AUGUST: We didn't bring you a pie.

ME: Hold up man.

I put the phone down and took the pie pan out of the garbage and flipped it all around and saw writing on the back. 'Roses are Red Violets aren't blue... But but your blood is before it spills out of you.' ~D Money and Gang I looked in the pan and scrapped the left pie to the side and in middle was something else 'Things aren't what they seem to be. Hand Mila over so it can be you and me... Or I can kill her like I did the last B.. How do you like Coke, Synthetic Marihuana, Meth and all that? Go to the hospital or you die within minutes... Maybe hours but not to long.' There was and arrow pointing down and I scrapped more pie and I saw a line from an article "Brooklynn Neverson killed outside of home."

I was hot... I wanted to kill whoever and what ever got in my way I was ready.

I went back upstairs unable to run because I felt bad dude.

ME: That bitch Kim is back.

AUGUST: Me and Chris will be over.

I hung up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. All I saw was black and red..... My blood. "Mila!" I yelled.

"Yea..... TREY! Are you okay?!" She said kneeling beside me after seeing the blood the had splattered on the floor.

"August and Chris are gonna come here and then we're gonna go to the hospital, don't worry about me I am fine." I explained.

"But Trey you can loose too much blood."

My blood vomit came even harder and more and more came.

"I'm not gonna die on you!" I yelled with blood dripping from my mouth.

"I'll go get paper towels."

When she came back upstairs she had August and Chris by her side and they lifted me up and down the hallway I just blacked out.

I was in a hallway.... It looked like my old home where Brook and I stayed. I just stood there and then someone with a black mask on stepped in the hallway with Brook standing behind and Marilyn in the persons arm. All I could feel was the rush of my body shooting towards the person. Then the hallway seemed to get long as the grew farther away. The arm of the person lifted as I continued to run to them. BOOM! Right arm shot.. I ran to him. BOOM left arm.. Right leg... Left leg.. It's like Brooklyn didn't see me and she was just looking through her phone. I continued to run then I was shot in the stomach and I fell.

"Wake up!" She screamed.

My eyes jerked open and my heart was about to pound out of my chest. "Phone... I need Brooklynn's phone. It was on her when she died. In the top dresser in front of the bed." I told Mila.

She nodded and left out then August and Chris came in.

"So you know how Brook had her phone on her the night she was killed.... Something is in that phone...."

"Like what?" Chris asked.

"Something..." I grabbed the garbage and spit some blood out.

______________
School has been really hectic but I will be updating more often.