Chapter 1

Brooklynn (Brook) POV

I’m in the club getting my groove on and I see people going, crazy girls falling out. Then I see my friend Drea run up to me smiling “Girl Trey Songz is in this club!” She was jumping up and down. “First off calm yo ass down! Second he fine and all but look at all these pretty ass girls here what the hell makes you think he wants me.” I said rolling my eyes. Then this girl literally dragged me by my arm, I was about to fall on everything. When we got to where he was supposed to be he wasn’t there so I yanked my arm away and went to the bar. Then someone came taping on my dang shoulder. I turned around to see a tall man in black with Security Guard in white on his shirt. “Mr. Trey Songz would like to see you in the VIP section. Do you except?” “Yea, I guess” I said not really caring.

I walked with the security guard up to the VIP and there was Trey. Ask me did I give a flying flip…. NO, I was not impressed honestly. “Come here baby let me talk to you.” I raised my eye brow as if I was saying Excuse you. “Come here I wanna talk to you.” I walked over to the couch and sat down. “So shawty I was looking at you and I was wondering if you wanted to back to the crib you and a few other ladies- then I cut him off. “You must be out of your damn mind I ain’t not hoe! Just because you famous don’t mean I’m gone massage your feet and kiss your ass.” I got up and walked almost out of the door until I heard him speak. “2 G’s.” Two thousand dollars, for a minute I thought about doing it but hell no. I walked on out of the door and down the stairs and started dancing.

5 minute past by and I felt hands grasp my waist and the person started kissing on my neck. I spun around and it was Trey Songz. “May I ask what the fuck do you want with me?” “I wanna get to know you.” He said looking at my ass. “Do you wanna get to know me or my butt?”

Trey POV

“Oh my bad ma I wanna get to know you.” Actually she was fine as hell and I had to hit dat. But she was wifey type too she just proved to me she ain’t a hoe, and she isn’t showing all her damn body like some of these broads. I was caught up in my thoughts until she spoke. “Hello!” She said waving her hand. “My bad lil ma. But how about I take you out to dinner Friday and we can grab something to eat.” She scoffed. “Now I go from you wanting to bang me and now you wanna take me out. Will you make up your mind?” I smirked a little because I like that she was being feisty and taking up for herself most broads would have fell to my feet.

“Well let’s start over, my name is Trey Songz what’s yours.” She laughed a little. “My name is Brooklynn but everyone calls me Brook.” I smiled because her accent was banging. “May I ask how old are you Brook?” Had to make sure she was in my age range cause I don’t have time for all that media and shit talking bout she too young. “I’m 28.” I nodded my head. “Lemme see your phone.” I said holding my hand out. She typed her password in her phone a left it on her home page and her picture was like damn. I typed in my number, then she held her hand out and I gave her my phone and she typed her number. Then another girl walked up beside her and said something to Brook but I don’t have a clue what was said. “Nice to meet you.” Her friend said holding her hand out. She was pretty but Brook wasn’t pretty she was fine, beautiful, gorgeous.

“Well I better be going….” Brook said. “Ok lil ma it was really nice meeting you, and don’t forget Friday.” She nodded and walked away. Then my security guard came up to me and said “We are not letting anyone out of this club because there is a shot out going on outside of the club.” “Are y’all letting anyone in?” He looked at me crazy. “Hell no!” Aww shit man Brook just went outside the fuck I’m gonna do just sit here and do nothing, hell no.

Brooklynn POV

I was walking outside and I heard a voice say “Come here girl!” I kept walking and I heard it again “Come here bitch.” Then I froze this mufucka just called me a bitch. Then I took my heels off and I heard gun shots so Drea and I ran back to the club. A bullet scraped my arm then another on my waist. (The bullet did not go in her skin it just scraped her) I had blood streaming like a river. “Ahh shit.” I said then I began to press down on the wound. “Ahh mm fuck shit.” I was getting weak and started to stumble then Trey came running outside and he picked me up fast and slung me across his back and took me to the VIP section and laid me down on the couch. Then I passed out.

I woke up the next day in serious pain. I tried sitting up but that shit failed. “Dammit that hurts ahh.” I said tearing up. Then someone walked into the room. “Where am I?” I asked the woman in a white coat. “You are at the hospital.” She answered. “Where is Drea, my friend?” “She is going to grab you some food but until then take these pills.” I took the pills and a few minutes later someone else walked into the room. “How you doing Brooky?” I turned to see it was Drea then I sat up with all my might. “I’m in pain and my damn hair is a mess.” She laughed. “Well I got the makeup off of your face last night so you look washed out.” I chuckled. “Oo that hurt so damn bad.” I sat up and ate my food. Once I was done I had to pee... Like really bad. “Can I go pee I have to go bad?” Drea nodded and helped me up. I walked to the bathroom feeling like I’ve been shot all over again and when I come out Drea was on my phone. “Who’s that?” I asked smiling. She put her finger up as a signal to wait a minute. No she didn’t just put her finger up at me and she is on my phone.

Once she got off the phone she began to speak. “Trey Songz is coming by to check on you, so you need to get ready.” I made a stupid face at her like why is he coming here. “May I ask why he is coming here?” “If it were not for him your ass would be grass.” She pointed out. “True statement, I’ll go get ready now.” Then she passed me my clothes and I did my hygiene and put a wrap the doctor gave me around my wound and put on my clothes.

_________________________________________

Hope you all like it!

Like/Comment/Subscribe+