Chapter 15

TREY'S POV

"I'm so excited for you to see my family again Friday." Mila said massaging my shoulders.

"Yea, your family is something else." I chuckled.

"Well they really love you like their own."

"I bet. Well I really have to get to the studio."  I said standing up and pecking her cheek.

*At The Studio*

I walked in to see Chris and August.

"What's poppin." August said dapping me up.

"What's up bro." Chris said.

A little into the conversation they starting asking questions about Brook like, "How did you react when you saw her?", "What did she say about everything?",

"Did you smash?" Chris asked.

"Yea, but damn I wish I hadn't. She doesn't even want to look at me, barley wants to speak to me."

"Damn that's tough." August said chuckling a little.

"What the hell is funny?" Chris asked.

"Cause lately Serenity been trippin about how she feels like I'm not attracted to her since she had the baby. If she only knew how damn fine she was."

"I feel you. But I ain't in that boat. No Kae, no weight." Chris said.

"But you know what's funny. Mila wants me to go to a function her family is having. Her family is something else." I stated.

"Mila herself is crazy. I mean no offense but she hasn't put the beating on Brook?" Chris said.

"Chris what! Brook would beat the living shits out of Mila. One thing I learned about Brook, ain't nobody gone talk to her and make her feel some type of way." August retorted.

"Y'all later we need to go on out to eat, cuz a brother starving." Chris said.

"Mila said she would it at Cruise Line Restaurant later, so maybe we'll catch her if we go there.

***Meanwhile***

BROOK'S POV

So I'm seating across the table from this Bob the Builder, Kermit the Frog looking bitch, Mila. We were on the outside part of the restaurant in privacy.

"I just wanted to meet with you because every time I call my husband he doesn't answer. And when he comes home some nights he says he was over your place handling some business. But honestly I believe you're trying to re-catch a fish." Mila said.

"First and far most honey when you call your husband and he doesn't answer 53 percent of the time he is at my place in regards of our baby-"

She tried to cut me off "No, let me finish. Second of all I don't have to even go fishing to catch a fish, all it takes is simply my presence and he's my husband again. And lastly, is there a nanny home watching my child while you're here trying to figure out me and Trey's non existent relationship."

"Brook, you're getting really rowdy."

"No Milaaaaaa, you're getting very conspicuous and belligerent, not that you know what belligerent actually means."  

"Ok, this is the shit that I'm sick of, you acting all educated. You were dead and now you come back and restart your clothing line and you're making big buck. You think people should worship the ground you walk on.. Brook's so successful but little do you know that compared to my career you are nothing."

"Are you done yet?" I sad grinning.
"You done?" I repeated, ",now with that being said. If it's not regarding to my child me and Trey have no contact."

"Actually she's our child. I'm the one who's taken care of her."

"Have you lost your fucking mind?!" I halfway whispered through my teeth.

"Have I lost my mind? Bitch please." She said eyeing me.

"Bitch?" Who's a bitch!" I said leaning forward.

About 20 seconds into me about to beat her ass I hear Trey "Hey! What are y'all doing." He said looking at us back and forth and chuckling uncomfortably.

"Just about to smack the dog piss out of your wife."

"Yea whatever." Mila replied. I stood up.

"Keep talking that bull and I'm going to show you whatever."

"You dumb bitches just have no home training! Admit it you want to fuck my husband."

"Check." I said nonchalantly as I grabbed my purse.

"Since you're talking all that shit, figure out how to see my daughter." She said tossing a drink and I felt sprinkles and next thing I know I was standing on the  seat and was yanked back and my foot collided with her face.

"I was trying to stay classy and respectful but you pushed it. Bitch I will bring a Houston, Texas ass whooping to Atl!" I screamed with Trey pulling me back.

"Let me down!" I yelled jerking away.

"Dumb bitch kicking and shit." She yelled.

I flicked my stilettos off, dropped my purse and charged at the bitch like a bull. Halfway August snatched me.

I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"You dumb, disrespectful little girl! I guess not having my blue hair  had you pipped up." Trey tried grab me but I jerked away sliding my sandals on and grabbing my purse.

"Move, shit!" I said bumped Trey out of the way.

In the car I was just so sick. The medication I was on to help lower my stress and this stress itself made me sick. I was all in a bag vomiting.

"Brook you alright." Trey asked.

"Le- (vomit)..."

"You need somebody to take you to the doctor."

"If anyone needs to go to the doctor its your pregnant hormonal ass wife. But no, I'm on new medication."

"But what was that over there?"

"Ask your wife before I just decide to beat your ass." I said and then gargled some mouth wash and spat. "How the hell can she tell me I can't see my got damn daughter that you and I made together! Bitch done made me loose my sane." I said dusting myself off.

"Text me, ight?" Trey said a little irritated.

"Bye." I said brushing him off.

________________________

FIVE LIKES AND COMMENTS TODAY AND I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW!
Thank all of y'all for reading!!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!