Chapter 14 : Hey Kogane

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up the next morning with something softly brushing the side of my face. I groan, turning my head I stare at a dark mullet. What the... Confused, I sit up, to see Keith sleeping, with his head on my bed. I poke him causing him to sit up. "Mhm what?" He says tiredly.

"Hey, Kogane." I say, smirking.

"Oh. Your awake." Keith says getting up and sitting on the bed. "Do you feel ok? Did you get enough sleep?"

I tilt my head to the side. "Yeah. I feel fine. What were you doing sleeping in here?" I asks. He narrows his eyes at me before sighing and rubbing his face.

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" He asks. I shake my head. "You had another shoulder pain thing? We were training?"

I squint my eyes looking at the roof of my room, trying to think back. "Oh... I had another one? I remember training... but I don't know how I got back here." I look at Keith.

Keith nods. "I brought you back." He says. I smile at him and he looks away, his cheeks slightly red.

I stand up, facing him and his messy mullet. I lean forward, just inches away from his lips. "Well, thanks." I say. I watch his face heat up. Smirking I lean in, my lips touching with his. He kisses me back softly. Before the kiss can deepen, I pull away. "Come on. We should go get something to eat."

Keith smiles, standing up next to me. "Ok." His hand lingers on my waist before he walks out of the room. I smirk, following him.

Kogane, your really something. I think to myself, as I walk towards the kitchen.

KEITH'S POV

I entered the kitchen with (Y/n) behind me. As we entered, Lance and Hunk looked up at me. Lance's gaze flicked to (Y/n), his eyes turning to worry. He put down, whatever alien ingredient he was holding, hurrying over to (Y/n). "Hey, are you ok? I heard what happened last night."

He puts his hand on her shoulders. I glare at him, not liking how close he is to her, but managed to hold back my anger. (Y/n) smiles. "Yeah, I'm fine."

I am to focused in (Y/n) to see Hunk come up behind me. "So have you done it? Did you guys." He paused, leaning on closer and whispers. "Kiss?"

My face heats up and I look away. Hunk studies me and smiles. "Aww you did." I fold my arms, glaring at him. Hunk backs away with his hands up. "Ok ok. I'll stay out of it." He looks to the doorway. "But I don't think Pidge will."

I turn around to see Pidge walking in. She spots me and smirks. "Hey Keith." She greets. "How's (Y/n)?"

I raise my eyebrow at her. "She's right there." I point to (Y/n). "You can ask her yourself."

Pidge shrugs. "Yeah, but I thought I should ask you, because you were kissing her. I mean, caring for her." She gives me an evil look. My eyes widen and my face heats up.

"H-how did you know!" I step closer to her, narrowing my eyes.

"I have my ways." Is her only response, before she goes off to whisper with Hunk. I focus my attention back to
(Y/n). Who is now getting checked over by Shiro who must of walked in when I wasn't talking to Pidge. Lance has stepped back now, which I am happy about.

I walk over to join them. (Y/n)'s face seems to light up when she sees me. "Did you sleep well?" Shiro asks.

"Yeah." She says, which I know is a lie. But then again, she may of just forgot about the nightmare. "Now I'm hungry. Can I get something to eat."