Chapter 4 : The Rise of Voltron Part 3

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke in pain. "Argh!" I flinched as I felt pain in my shoulder.

"Be still. Don't move!" Said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw the stranger. "It's just me." He says.

"Wha-what? Where am I?" I ask panicking. I try to get up, but feel pain in my side. "Ah!"

The stranger gently laid me back down. "Careful!" He scolds me. Reluctantly, I laid back down.

"What happened?" I close my eyes in pain.

The stranger lowers his head, as if he felt guilty though I wasn't sure because of his covered face. "I'm sorry. There was more of them then I thought. It's my fault they were there. I should have warned you."

"Wow... I never took you as one to apologise." I smile. Though, I couldn't see, I swear he rolled his eyes. Now that I had my senses back I realised I wasn't wearing my mask. My face was revealed and there was clothes in the clothes on my side and shoulder.

"Sorry I had to rip your clothes a bit to get to your wounds." He said.

I smile. "Thank you, for saving me." He gave me a small nod. "What's your name? Oh come on. You've seen my face and I have a feeling your not gonna show me yours... I'm (Y/n)."

He sighs. "Antok."

I extend my hand. "Well nice to meet you Antok."

After hesitating, Antok shook my hand. He helps me sit up, careful not to touch my wounds, when a large Galra walked in. "Antok!" He hissed.

Antok jumps and turns around. This Galra did not where a mask over his face. His yellow eyes burnt into me. "Who is this! Why did you bring her to our base!" He asked.

"Sorry, Kolivan. She was hurt and it was my fault." Antok answered with his head down. "I couldn't leave her to die. Or to be taken back my the Galra..."

"I don't wanna go back there..." I say quietly.

I do not realise they heard me until Kolivan approaches. "You have been captured by them before?" He asked.

"Yes, for two months." I look up realising they may not know how long two months is. "Or however long..."

"I know the length of a month." Kolivan growled. Yeah, he doesn't like me...

"Well yeah... I was put on the arena a few times. But mostly just torture. I don't know why. I was good, but I think there was someone they didn't want me to see..." I respond looking down.

Antok spoke up. "I have bandaged her wounds but she still shouldn't be walking yet. Just let her stay a few more days."

Kolivan sighs. "Two days."

HUNK'S POV

This is really weird. Where on some kind of alien planet and there was one point where I thought we where going to get eaten by the blue lion. We met this awesome princess and some other guy who hadn't ate in ten thousand years.

Now I was flying in my own yellow lion. I had just gotten him from a group of Galra. Me and Lance where now heading back to the castle. I land in the castle and head up to the Bridge. "You made it!" Allura cries pleased.

"Yeah, just barely. That was a nightmare. I almost puked out there. I felt like Hunk!" Lance complains.

"Think how I felt. I am Hunk." I say.

"Yeah... We had a tough time, too." Pidge says, smiling up at Shiro. I wonder if they almost puked too? I think.

"Did we find the Red Lion yet?" Shiro asks.