Chapter 35

~Juliette~

I stirred in my sleep, slowly blinking my eyes open, adjusting to the lights.

I stretched my arms up yawning, waking my self up. I sat up and looked around rubbing my eyes. I was in the infirmary which was lit up by the sunlight coming through the windows running down each side of the hall

I moved my pillow to help me sit more comfortable  in my bed and saw the bed next to me had been dragged closer to the one I was on, which made me frown. Strange, I thought.

My eyes finally catches some movement in the corner where the principle was sitting there reading something.

I looked at the principle who was completely deep in the book and hadn't even noticed me being awake. He was smartly dressed, now cleanly shaved, hair slicked back. He looked completely different from what he had looked like in the past few weeks. He looked younger and more relaxed.

I smiled as he turned another page totally focused on the book. I cleared my throat causing him to look up over his glasses.

"Oh, your awake" He said surprised closing his book and standing up. He starts walking over, dropping his book on one of the beds. "how are you feeling?" he said reaching the end of my bed.

"Good, but I had...well" I scoff, looking down at my hands. "I dreamed that Zac was here, that he had come back" I shake my head, "damn, I'm missing him so much that my mind is messing with me." tears started to fill my eyes.

"Juliette" he said coming over to the side of the bed and sitting in the chair. He placed his hand over mine and signed, "Juliette it wasn't a-"

Suddenly the doors busted open. My head popped up, I quickly wiped the escaping tear off of my cheek and looked up.

There he stood, in the middle of the door way. His red-brown hair wet and slicked back, looking like he just got out of the shower. He wore a navy t-shirt which showed off his muscular arms, which held crutches. I frowned confused. 

I turned to the principle as more tears slipped down my face, "and now I'm seeing thing" I screamed, crying into my hands. "why is my mind playing tricks on me! why am I seeing Zac"

 I tucked my legs up and cried into my knees as I finally thought I was loosing it. This is me finally loosing my mind. 

The principle rubbed my back shhing me, mumbling to me something, but I couldn't for the life of me hear him over my crying.

"Juliette listen to me" the principle said while still rubbing my back and grabbing a tissue, I tried to wipe my tears away but as soon as I wiped a tear away another took its place. "Juliette your not imagining this, Zac is actually here, look" he said pointing at the end of the bed where Zac had just about managed to get there struggling on his crutches.

I shook my head as I continued to cry into my hands. Suddenly a hand touched my arm and sparks spread across my arm.

I look up through my lashes and where the principal was, Zac is now there.

I shook my head again as Zac wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into him, "your not here" I mumbled over and over again into his shoulder clutching at his shirt.

Once the tears finally started dying down, Zac arms loosened as he pulled away a bit to look into my eyes. He pushed a bit of hair behind my ear and smiled, "Juliette" he whispered, "I am here sweetheart"

He looked deep into my eyes willing me believe him, I stared into his brown eyes which were flecked with red.

My bottom lip wobbled as I reached my hands up to his face and cupped his face. "But..But" I started in a shaky voice, "where have you been?" I eventually get out as tears start to gather in his eyes. Sparks flew from my hands and up my arms.

"I-I-I" he started, "I'm so sorry, Juliette" he whispered to me resting his forehead against mine. "I thought- I thought you had.. died" he said choking on the word died.

I rubbed my thumb across his cheekbone,"so your-your really here" I said in disbelief.

"Yes, yes Juliette I am" he said as the side of his mouth tugged up at the sound of my voice.

I sat there in shock before quickly pulling him towards me and connecting our lips. Spark flew from my lips as I savoured the touch of his lips against mine. I slowly kissed him as he just sat there in shock. I went to pull away when suddenly his hands came up and went into my hair pulling me against his lips.

A shocked sound escaped me as he kissed me with so much passion, I melted into him, when a cough interrupted us. I pulled away.

Zac pulled me back into a hug not wanting to let go of me as I looked over his shoulder to see the principle, Sarah, the nurse who has been looking after me and another younger girl behind him, I blushed. I hid my face into his shoulder, knowing my face was bright red.

"Zac" the principle called out but Zac didnt move a muscle, "Zac! Sarah need to check over Juliette" the principle said in move of a stern voice.

Zac pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes. He quickly gave me a little peck on my lips and sat back into the chair, with a small smile gracing his face as he saw my blushed face.

Sarah then started trotting over to me in her heels.

Hey guys,

Another update aren't you lot lucky.

I hope you enjoy

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~B