Chapter 5

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

I groaned as I sleepily tried to hit my alarm O'clock off. I totally missed the night stand and fell on the floor. I groaned again.

Suddenly the alarm was turn off and I let out a sign and started to fall a sleep even though I was on the floor. "Come on, get you and your lazy bum up." A voice called out and I moaned and covered my head with my covers that fell on the fall with me.

"HEY!" I yelled as the covers were wiped off me and there stood Vanessa with my covers in her hands with a smile on her face. I glared at her as I tried to grab the covers back out of er arms but she chucked them across the room.

"Now get up before you make us late for class." she said walking away into the bath room.

I slowly got up and made my way to my wardrobe and got out a dark blue tank top and a pair of wash faded blue jeans. I quickly got changed into them and went into the bathroom after Vanessa came out.

I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face and put on a little of mascara. After I was ready I went out into our room.

"Come on, lets go have breakfast before all of the food has gone and we don't have anytime to eat." Vanessa said dragging me out of our bedroom and down to the dinning hall.

Suddenly we were both surrounded by the sound of loads of people. The dinning hall was huge and it was like walking into the great hall in Harry Potter. There was four long tables that went all the way to the end of the hall where the teachers table was going along the hall landscape as the other tables go portrait. On all of the tables sat lots of food that could feed an army.

As we walked into the hall, Steven saw me and waved me and Vanessa over to him. I was going to carry on walk but Vanessa saw him I couldn't blank him." so who's that hot guy over there that is waving us over?" she asked checking out Steven.

I shook my head and said " His name is Steven and I met him yesterday when you were snoring in your bed." I said laughing when she frowned.

"I don't snore" she said and I just laughed even more and nodded my headed. Not liking the conversation she decided it was best for her to just drag me over to Steven. Next to him I saw the same back I saw yesterday, the one I saw after they bump into me, which had me frowning at whose ever back it was. As if feeling my stare on him, he turned around and looked at me. He had fiery red-orange eyes and dark ginger-brown hair.

He had a grey beanie covering half of his unique red-brown hair and making his fiery red-orange eyes stand out. His memorable eyes making me wanting to stare into them and never look away.

Suddenly me and Vanessa were standing opposite Steven and the guy I bumped into in the hallway. Next thing I know I'm being pulled down into the chair that is next to the chair Vanessa was now sat in.

"Hey Juliette, who's this?" Steven said, looking at Vanessa and smiling at her.

"I'm Vanessa, Juliette's room mate." Vanessa said stick her hand out to introduce herself and Steven took it and shook it. They started chatting about classes when Steven realised he didn't introduce himself and his friend.

"ohhh, I'm Steven by the way and this is my room mate Zac." Steven said smiling pointing at Zac who was just staring at me making me feel uncomfortable and wiggle in my sit. Steven looked at his friends, Zac, realising he wasn't paying attention and waved his hand in front of the red brown haired guy face.

"Your the girl that walked into me yesterday, aren't you?" Zac said still staring at me.

"Well actually your the one who walked into me" I said glaring back at him.

"No, I believe you were the one that wasn't paying attention and walked into me" He said as his eyes started glowing red and his hands were clenched tightly around the table, which gave me indication he is about to use his powers.

"It was more like the other way round because you didn't even stop and notice you knocked me down to the floor" I said also on the verge of using my powers.

As I watched as his eyes grew brighter red, I noticed he is a fire elemental and that means we will hate each other as out powers are opposites because I'm water and he is fire.

We were now having a stare down as ice stared spreading along the table from where my hands were, freezing all the water partials that was in the wooded tables and heat was spreading along the table where Zac's hands were, ready to started a fire from all the anger coming off of him.

Suddenly everything went silent around us and then a voice spook,"Now student it is your first day at the academy and your first lessons today." The principal Smith's voice boomed though the room making mine and Zac's staring contest stop and making us look at him. While we both looked at the principle we both made our ice and heat disappear. "I would like to wish you all got luck in your lessons and now you may eat" once he finish he looked over at me and Zac as if he knew what was going on a moment ago and then sat down.

Forgetting about the little argument me and Zac had, I started eating. After I put lots on my plate and started eating, I looked up at Steven, Zac and Vanessa, to see them staring at me and my food.

"What?" I said as they carried on staring.

"You eat so much" Zac said and looked at me. I just glared at him.

"And... it's got nothing to do with you" I said as I glared at him. He just shrugged and started eating.

"Wow, where does all your food go?" Vanessa asked look at me and poking my belly and then looking at all the food.

I just shrug and she starts laughing, which makes me join in as well as Steven.

Once we finish our breakfast we started to head to class together as we were all in the same class. And I just knew that my classes are going to be hell.

I hoped you liked it, I tried and publish it as fast as I can. So if you liked it

VOTE

COMMENT

And check out my other books, you might like them better than this one.

AND

FOLLOW

clarissa-chase

And check out

TheStrangerIAm

And

gangsterbabe13 and her book 'blind alpha female'