Chapter 1

Dear Juliette Evens,

You have successfully been accepted for the F.W.E.A. Academy. We would be happy to see you next week for the beginning of the school year, you would need to be packed and ready for the bus to pick you up for the term. Please be ready for 7:00 for the bus- Wait, WHAT? What the hell? I didn't apply for F.W.E.A. Academy. What the hell is 'F.W.E.A.' stand for anyways? And who is up and ready at 7:00? What is wrong with this Academy?

"KATIE!" I screamed. Suddenly there was thumping on the stairs as she ran down them.

"What? What happened? Where's the fire?" She said quickly scanning the kitchen for danger, when she didn't find any she looked at me. Then looked at the letter I was holding and screamed.

"OMG! You got in!" She screamed in my ear while hugging me. "We can hang out together! We are going to learn lots of stuff! I got accepted too. Its going to be so excitin-"

"Did you apply me for this academy?" I asked her, stopping her on a her rant.

"No they choose who gets to go there." She said bouncing up and down, "Because our family has 'gifts' we all have been accepted to go to the academy"

I watched as my strange cousin bounces up and down.

"Aunt Ruth!" I screamed.

"Yes." Aunt Ruth replied as she walked down stairs. I have lived with my Aunt and my cousin for four years, ever since my parents died in a war between Elements. Yes, me and my family are Elementals and so is a quarter of the world. Every elemental controls one of the elements; Fire, Water, Earth and Air.

"What does F.W.E.A. academy stand for?" I asked her.

"Well isn't it obvious its stands for Fire, Water, Earth and Air." Aunt Ruth said. "So, what day are you going?" She asked and took the letter.

"Oh the bus is coming on Saturday and today's Thursday, so that only gives two days to pack." She said then started bouncing up and down like her daughter as I stared at them like they were crazy, "This is so exciting, your finally going the the school me and you parents went to!" She said wiping a tear off her face.

"Now come on! We have to go pack for you and Katie, as she got her letter earlier!" She said pulling me up stairs with Katie bounce up the stairs behind me.

"This is going to be so exciting!" Katie said jumping around as we got our suit cases and started to pack them.

Thanks for reading this book if you like it VOTE if you want to COMMENT go ahead and I will reply.

Check out TheStrangerIAm

-Clarissa-Chase