Chapter 30

~Juliette~

I looked over at the principal as he put his elbows on his knees and rubbed his face with his hands. "It's not going well Juliette. We are stopping the search parties after today, no one has any hope of finding him anymore. We have people dropping out every day, soon we will have no one left. So I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop the search." He says as he runs his hands through his hair again. He looks up to me where he must of found my face showing my heart break. " I'm sorry Juliette, I really am. I wish we could carry on looking, but he obviously doesn't want to be found. I'm going to inform the police so they can search out side of the academy walls, put pictures of him up on the news and get him in the papers so if anyone has seen him they can help."

My lips pulled down as I tried to hold back my tears. All my hope gone. No one is going to be look for him anymore, its out of our hands. All the police are going to do is put his picture everywhere, they aren't going to be physically searching anywhere. He could be dead in a ditch or anything.

Tears started to fall down my checks as I couldn't hold back anymore. I cried.

The principal got up and sat next to me and put his arms around me. I quickly accepted the hug and put my arms around him. I found comfort in his hug, it remind of my father, when he used to hug me when I fell over or when I was upset.

He pulled away and wiped my tears away with a tissues, "Juliette we will find him, the problem is he doesn't want to be found yet. He thought you were dead. He just needs time. There is no point in looking anymore if he doesn't want to be found. I'm sorry Juliette" there was silence as we both took in the new information.

After a while he sat back into his seat and pushed past the silence," so how are you doing Juliette? Are you eating your food?" He raised his eyebrows and looked over at the plate on my bedside table which was still full of food and hasnt been touched.

I looked over at the food and cringed away. I caught his eyes on me as he shook his head.

" you need to eat Juliette, you have put no weight on since you have got back, the medical tests tell me that and when you were.... there you had no food at all, which means you have hardly been eating." He said as I looked down at my hands.

"I can't" I say as tears start running down my face while I dab them with the tissue he gave me.

His eyes soften as he took my hand and make me look up to him " it's going to be hard but I want you from tomorrow onwards to go to the infirmary every meal time and the nurses and doctors will sort out a plan to help you get back into eating."

I nodded as I knew this was for the best, " okay Juliette I'm going to have to go now as I've got to contact the police and sort out other matters" he said as he stood up.

I stood up as well as he started to make his way towards the door. As he got to the door he turned around and he push my hair behind my ear exposing my scar. "And Juliette don't be scared of your scars, they make you who you are. Zac won't think any different of you, scars or not." He said smiling.

I gave him a small smile as he opened the door and left.

I sat down and took in the information he told me. I sat that for a while letting it sink in and understand there was nothing I could do. I look to my right and looked out side, the sun was shinning brightly. People were outside in shorts and tank tops.

I'm going outside, I decieded as I stood up. I looked myself in the mirror, my scar still on show from my hair being tucked behind my hair. I took my hair down and looked at the mess.

I quickly stripped down and got in the shower, I lathered my hair in conditioner and got my brush. Starting from the ends and started to brush my hair out.

After about 3hrs I managed to get all the knots out and I managed to slide my fingers through my hair for the first time in ages. I signed in relaxation as I slid my finger through my hair again without it getting stuck.

I quickly finished my shower and got changed into blue jeans and a green t-shirt. I ran my hands over my scared arms again. I resisted against the urge to cover up my arms and got to work with drying my hair. I dried my hair with my hair drier and looked up to see my hair looking like it used to but longer, light blonde smooth wavy hair. My hair parted in the middle and flowed down either side of my face and reached about half way down my back. The top and the bottom of my scar peaked out from my hair.

I pushed my hair back from the left side of my face and looked at my scar. I let out a sign and let my hair fall back down. One step at a time, I thought as I quickly redone my makeup. I looked down at my scared arms, I can do this.

I went to the door and felt the cold door handle in my hand. I let out a breath before I quickly opened the door, step out and shut the door behind me. I turned towards my door and let out a breath before I got the key out and locked the door. I turned around and saw a couple of students in the hallway. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

Another update guys!

Please vote if you like it