Bad Guy

Chapter Twenty Three - I hate You

Ryan was let down along with Arianna. Violet gave Ryan a smile. 
"You are now mine, Ryan. Anything you want to say to Arianna? Last words?"
"No."
Ryan replied stiffly and shoved Arianna to the floor, 
"Im all yours. Let her go. It was a deal."
"Sure, she's not going to survive anyway."
Violet turned towards Arianna,
"Go! Get out of here before I decide--"
"We."
"Yes, yes, WE decided otherwise!"
"I never loved you Arianna, you silly, silly little girl, can't tell real from fake. Who would want you? Who would want a useless bitch? I wouldn't, thats f***ing who. Why did you think you were special? Was it because I only ever wanted you? You are not special. I didn't want you. I always loved Violet."
Ever word stung like acid in Ryans mouth. Watching her confidence drop with every word. Her heart break into a million thousand pieces, THIS was the reason why they never ended up together. No matter how much Ryan tried his body and mind couldn't stop doing the things they were doing. Every single word he wished he could take back.He wished he hadn't put himself first. He wished he had thought of her feeling instead of her life. From then on he had been a bitch towards her during the occasional times they meet and then he realizes what he had done wrong--but it was too late. There was nothing he do about this future that stood in his way. Right now he was helpless to what he thought and said. He wanted to Break Free. 
"D-d-dont listen to--You are a self-centred, ugly, mean, evil--Arianna! Im here! Don't list--A worthless piece of--Arianna!"
Ryan fought with himself right now, Ryan from the past playback was winning and Ryan was starting to lose hope. 

Jack lead the way towards the door that led them out of the room. Outside of the room was a hallway that was gold as well. Jack frowned, this place was becoming confusing.
"I don't know where to go..."
Ebony stepped up.
"Back off geek! I can do this."
Ebony traced her fingers across the walls that had a shadow cast upon it and her finger seemed to suck the shadows up. Ebony flicked her fingers towards the other wall and the shadows suddenly changed into words. 

You are close,
not to far, 
do you know? Love brings a scar.
There is one, who loves. 
BE CAREFUL!
He will be an omen and a disastrous curse
Find him now and bring him his end for your future.

The group stood in silence.
"So... are you guys gay?"
Ebony asked as if it was the sorta thing she asked everyday. Jack shrugged,
"No, at least I don't think so."
Ebony turned towards Alexander.
"Of course not!"
Ebony let out a shriek of laughter,
"Then one of you idiots like me! AND I get to KILL one of you! Oh dear! Such a happy day..."
Ebony let out another laugh and then walked off waiting for the boys to follow her. 

Meegs and IxelPixel what will the boys do? PM each other and discuss it.

a) follow her

b) ditch her

c) try to kill each other

Violet watched the scene with amusement.
"Ryan... those words were so fake. I saw them coming--the thing is WANTED Arianna to suffer. To watch you call her those names. Im not the bad guy... she is."